PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Sun -Twilight Saga!

Jessie
24-06-2009, 12:37 PM
I've just heard stephanie meyer is writting a new book called 'midnight sun' and its written in edwards point of viwe, from the first time bella arrives at Forks High School.

*The draft is on the stephenie meyer website*

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE FINAL DRAFT!

x

Con
24-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Sorry but, If you actually read on her website it says she won't be finishing it. She has other things to do, there is a small possibility that she will finish it but it's highly unlikely.

The draft was stolen, reproduced and then given out to people so she, basically, got pissed, stopped writing it then posted it on her website. Besides..it'd be **** anyway as it'll be practically the same as Twilight?:P

Favourtism
24-06-2009, 03:59 PM
twilights crap anyway

Jam
24-06-2009, 04:13 PM
twilights crap anyway

+Rep

Its god awful, and always will be.

Jessie
24-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Maybe to you, and thats just your opinion.

However, at this very moment about 50% of the people in my year are reading all of the books. We all enjoy it. i must admit that she isnt the best author ever, but i just really like the story line.

x

Misawa
24-06-2009, 04:42 PM
They're just silly novels for girls, but whatever, at least it's getting the kids reading.

Favourtism
24-06-2009, 10:11 PM
They're just silly novels for girls, but whatever, at least it's getting the kids reading.
You've got a very valid point there. It seems to have divided my sisters year at school; all the chavs are still out getting pissed and all the scene/emo (I don't like labelling but can't put it any other way) are stuck reading Twilight and dreaming about.

What concerns me is the vast amount of these readers that are heavily immersed by it, and become deeply obsessed with a fictional character. They also seem to think that everything in Twilight is applicable to their everyday lives ie; pining over a dangerously obsessed stalker who is manipulative, overprotective and liable to kill them.

There was a story in the paper recently about the amount of girls who were literally obsessed with Twilight. It wasn't helped when the horny author constantly stated how perfect he looked etc. But hey, if girls want 103 year old virgin vampires then be my guest. It will take them a long time to find an anaemic paedophile who is fascinated with menstruation.

It was truly the biggest lump of **** I have ever read and a complete waste of a weekend.

Misawa
24-06-2009, 10:37 PM
If the character is supposed to be handsome as hell, why is the actor that plays him in the film ugly as hell?

Jessie
25-06-2009, 11:03 AM
;o

Robert Pattinson is not ugly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!