PDA

View Full Version : Zoidec - Creative Web Solutions

l3etrayed
24-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Zoidec

I just wanted to give a few updates, the main being that Zoidec (http://zoidec.com) is now offering it's services again and with a new website. So if you are looking for a designer or someone to help you create that unqiue web idea of yours, get in touch and we'll see how we can help. You can view our previous work here (http://zoidec.com/portfolio.htm) if you are unfamiliar with what we can do.

Basic services we offer are: web design, graphic design, web hosting and script development. If you are looking for something more unique then simply get in touch and we can probably find a way to cater for your needs.

Also a little update about our current projects:

APPsquared

Advanced Project Panel. A simple system whereby designers and developers can manage projects while keeping close contact with their clients. Will also include a free hosted portfolio which should be very customizable. Work should continue on this again very soon and we hope anyone wanting to be a part, whether it's contributing to ideas or testing, get's in touch with us!

updatr

A possible new social networking site. Not an indepth website such as facebook or myspace but more of a quick and simple way to stay connected with people. In very early planning stages at the moment and we are open to all ideas and contributions.

Thanks for reading anyway and check out our NEW WEBSITE HERE (http://zoidec.com)!

JamesLawson
24-06-2009, 05:25 PM
How much would a quite certisificated design cost for an internet radio station?

Blob
24-06-2009, 07:28 PM
How much would a quite certisificated design cost for an internet radio station?

Probably as much as the license costs.

Pazza
24-06-2009, 07:32 PM

Sophisticated, nearly there :P

JamesLawson
24-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Sophisticated, nearly there :P
Lol thanks i'd been looking up that. Yet spellings suposed to be my highest with Grade A's :S, Anyway back to topic.. I have £80 to spend..

AlexOC
24-06-2009, 08:08 PM
Will 'Updatr' be similiar to Twitter?

Jaysun
24-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Loving the new design. Good to see Zoidec back.

I don't think so. It'll probably have some features of it though.

maiden2k7
25-06-2009, 08:15 AM
They did UKePG for me I think it cost around £100 - £150 but Chris was great he's they are deffo worth a shot!

BoyBetterKnow
25-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Your designs look very slick and slender :D

l3etrayed
25-06-2009, 09:00 AM

updatr is still in early concept stages. We're still looking for a totally unique idea. I'm currently taking a look at what are the most popular features around social networking and finding what really draws users in. Twitter obviously has a system that works so a similar simple updating system could be what we try to achieve. But maybe we can develop the sharing of multimedia or something like that?

As you can probably tell I'm not sure what direction I want to take it in really, which is why we are looking for people to come along and help with concepts! =]

Thanks for comments people!

AlexOC
25-06-2009, 03:44 PM
updatr is still in early concept stages. We're still looking for a totally unique idea. I'm currently taking a look at what are the most popular features around social networking and finding what really draws users in. Twitter obviously has a system that works so a similar simple updating system could be what we try to achieve. But maybe we can develop the sharing of multimedia or something like that?

As you can probably tell I'm not sure what direction I want to take it in really, which is why we are looking for people to come along and help with concepts! =]

Thanks for comments people!

Ahh ok, i was just asking, as a site very similiar won't be able to compete to twitter, but if you have some good features on there, and make it a mix of the social networking sites (Twitter, FB, Bebo..) then you should have a good chance.

Good luck :)

Blob
25-06-2009, 05:31 PM
updatr sounds good, just don't keep taking it down for construction like youmeo

Jaysun
25-06-2009, 05:38 PM
updatr sounds good, just don't keep taking it down for construction like youmeo

lool

Liking the updatr logo.

l3etrayed
26-06-2009, 06:53 PM
http://zoidec.com/projects/updatr/survey/

Design concepts for updatr splash page. Has a nice interactive survey.. All coded now, just fine tuning everything and then will be able to release it and hopefully get many people to fill it out!

Johno
26-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Hey guys,

Just a little post to inform you that work has once again recommenced on APPsquared and we are all very glad to see that things are starting to take shape again.

I would also like to take this moment to welcome Richard Knox to the team at Zoidec, and wish him the best of luck with his time here with us. Already he has proved invaluable in restarting the APPsquared project :)

Jaysun
26-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Congrats to Richard. =).

Blob
28-06-2009, 03:23 PM
I would also like to take this moment to welcome Richard Knox to the team at Zoidec, and wish him the best of luck with his time here with us. Already he has proved invaluable in restarting the APPsquared project :)

You have a good coder there.

Johno
28-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Yeah, we are delighted to have Richard on board with us and already he has became invaluable in developing APPsquared :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!