PDA

View Full Version : Just about given up on trying to get a relationship

Bouncing
24-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Well, I really don't see why everyone says I'm so cute and good looking but like girls cannot take me seriously just like aww ur so cute and like talk to me like I'm their gay friend which is really annoying because I'm not gay. Like they talk to me differently like with other boys they flirt with other boys but just talk to me about things which is nice but sometimes just I can go talk to my other friends about normal things. I have a good fashion sense which girls always common on not a gay one obvs, people know I'm not gay and I don't act it at all (nothing wrong with being gay tho).
Just no girls at partys flirt with me or I don't hear they want to get with me I try to flirt and they just kinda smile or say aww i love you ur so cute and then go and pull and go all over some boy. I mean i'm almost on the verge of giving up until I meet some new girls... anyone feel the same?

Moved by invincible (Forum Moderator) from Teen Life ~ Please try to post in the correct forum, thanks.

rnix
24-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Well, I really don't see why everyone says I'm so cute and good looking but like girls cannot take me seriously just like aww ur so cute and like talk to me like I'm their gay friend which is really annoying because I'm not gay. Like they talk to me differently like with other boys they flirt with other boys but just talk to me about things which is nice but sometimes just I can go talk to my other friends about normal things. I have a good fashion sense which girls always common on not a gay one obvs, people know I'm not gay and I don't act it at all (nothing wrong with being gay tho).
Just no girls at partys flirt with me or I don't hear they want to get with me I try to flirt and they just kinda smile or say aww i love you ur so cute and then go and pull and go all over some boy. I mean i'm almost on the verge of giving up until I meet some new girls... anyone feel the same?

i get this lol, but apparentley loads of girls want to get with me but i dont know lol :P
and some boys fancy me :S aha

I guess you will find someone soon :D

Bouncing
24-06-2009, 06:47 PM
atleast u hear loads of girls want to get with you :P

VelvetClover
24-06-2009, 11:13 PM

Are most of these girls you mix with your friends or members of your social circle? If so they might just see you as their friend, rather than someone to date or be in a relationship with.

leah
25-06-2009, 12:54 AM
You're in the friend zone!! Just get them drunk.

Mentor
25-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Stop trying to get in to a relationship and your chances of ending up in one go up significantly. Life's a little counter intuitive :p

Bouncing
25-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeahh... I mean with some I am in the friend zone but so are others but they still flirt or would give a chance to get with them...I just think they probably want a boyfriend who they arent embarrassed of because my mates have a bit of banter with me but I seem like the nice one who just takes it... ar girls are confusing

RockyHorror
25-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Make a proper move on a girl you like. You can't expect a relationship to fall in your lap, you have to do something abou the situation.

Toughened
26-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Yehh, I know where you're coming from, like it seems that girls don't go for the nice guys (well at out age anyway). They go for the more **** head type as they're cooler and maybe slightly better looking.

Just give it time and they'll soon realise what the type of lads they're going for, and that they're not the right ones. I'm pretty much in the same situation but I'm not looking for anything serious at the minute anyway. Been there and it's just too complicated for the time being.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!