PDA

View Full Version : Bucho6 promoted?

04Jack04
24-06-2009, 08:30 PM
According to habboing.com, formerly known as habbos.net, Bucho6 is going to be promoted to a higher rank in HQ, and the Assistant Site producer, (Hotel manager), is up on the sulake.com website.

By AeroChicken.

e5
24-06-2009, 08:32 PM
rumours, rumours.

Accipiter
24-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Bucho is at the highest staff rank, Unless he want to own habbo?

And hotel manager position will be open cause we'll probs be saying by to lost_witness.

Why on earth would bucho be the 1st to be chose for promotion?

A) He's been here like what? 6 months @_@.
B) Lost_witness has been here 3 years?

I see a bit of unfairness their.

dbgtz
24-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Quality not quantity
+ he might mean sulake not habbo

04Jack04
24-06-2009, 08:57 PM

And hotel manager position will be open cause we'll probs be saying by to lost_witness.

L_W may not have wanted the job, after all he loves site production.

Immenseman
24-06-2009, 09:12 PM
It'll be driven by money should there be any change, I guess. We don't know how qualified they are. Bucho6 might be more suited to the new more advanced position than L_W. I doubt L_W really minds because I imagine he'd prefer to be site producer by himself with an Assistant rather than someone joint with him.

Kyle
24-06-2009, 10:13 PM
maybe the job of site producer isn't bucho6's cup of tea... he has a lot of experience so could really get whatever job that he wants within sulake.

VelvetClover
24-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Well if this news is true, congrats to Bucho6

Blissa
25-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Maybe he will be promoted to Hotel Manager. Isn't he the assistant at the moment? If so, that would mean that Lost_Witness was leaving and then someone would fill the Assistant position? Not sure, just guessing. :)

Ardemax
25-06-2009, 06:01 AM
Maybe he will be promoted to Hotel Manager. Isn't he the assistant at the moment? If so, that would mean that Lost_Witness was leaving and then someone would fill the Assistant position? Not sure, just guessing. :)

they both play equal rolls as the hotel manager's

Alex3213
25-06-2009, 06:06 AM
Yeah, what Aled said, but I'm sure I've seen several times on Habbo Articles

"Bucho6
Co-Hotel Manager" meaning like an Assistant.

luce
25-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Yeah, what Aled said, but I'm sure I've seen several times on Habbo Articles

"Bucho6
Co-Hotel Manager" meaning like an Assistant.

Yeah i think i've seen that aswell but i'm also sure he's signed off as manager. I think we're all reading too much into this promo think imho

crazed
25-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Well if this news is true, congrats to Bucho6

I second that. :)

Accipiter
25-06-2009, 08:49 AM
I still don't see a higher job for sulake on our hotel?

Only reason i could see it as bucho6 is if he joined in january to proove himself in a high position until he could move onto his desired job?

Immenseman
25-06-2009, 08:50 AM
if he works for sulake, it doesn't necessarily have to be anything related to the UK hotel specifically. it's all rumours anyway at the moment.

-Danoob-
25-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Maybe l_w is leaving right and because they both share the manager role but bucho has only been there for a few months maybe they feel he is too inexperienced to do it all on his own so they are recruiting a new assistant. And the fact that he will be on his own as a manager will be his promotion as like others have said he normally calls himself the co-manager but l_w calls himself manager.

Alkaz
25-06-2009, 10:02 AM
What ever happens I hope Lost_Witness remains working for Habbo/Sulake because he has been one of us for 7 years, he was a normal Habbo, then a Hobba, MOD, Hotel staff, Hotel Manager... w.e, shame to see him go after this long.

CHA!NGANG
25-06-2009, 04:15 PM
I still don't see a higher job for sulake on our hotel?

Only reason i could see it as bucho6 is if he joined in january to proove himself in a high position until he could move onto his desired job?

There are a lot higher jobs than Hotel Management :P You can be country manager, which is higher, or work in Sulake HQ like ione does. Being HM means your incharge of the UK Team, but the HM has to report back to people higher than him and thats what Bucho could be promoted too. Saying that, other people deserve a promotion more than him.

Alkaz
25-06-2009, 04:36 PM
I would love to see Lost_Witness be Sulake CEO or something :D

Scandinavia
25-06-2009, 04:37 PM
While this is just a rumour at the moment, the post on Habboing.com was made by Satire - otherwise known as former Moderator MOD-Moirdster/MOD-Sarcasm - who still has firm connections within the company and is therefore fairly educated on the goings-on within it. His information regarding promotions/demotions/resignations have been accurate in the past even when not a member of staff himself.

Congratulations to Bucho if the promotion actually happened. :)

October
25-06-2009, 06:28 PM

Dont forget Lostie's Hobba days.

Ardemax
25-06-2009, 06:32 PM
I would love to see Lost_Witness be Sulake CEO or something :D

I disagree, I'd rather him in the hotel to have talks with and I like his humour.
Not forgetting his creative competitions.

Sarah
26-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Congratulations to Bucho if he has been promoted. :)

UnDone
26-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Well if bucho6 gets promoted im a codfish, lost_witness has been there longer so really he should be it would be unfair on lostie.

Isnt there already a thread on this BTW?

Posts Merged by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): Please don't double post within the 15 minute edit time.

Sarah
28-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Well if bucho6 gets promoted im a codfish, lost_witness has been there longer so really he should be it would be unfair on lostie.

Maybe lost_witness is happy at what he is doing at the moment he has been there a long time and if he wasn't happy I'm sure he would of left by now.

Ardemax
28-06-2009, 11:33 AM

I'm sorry, but a job is only a good job if you enjoy it. Not for the money..
get it in your head.

Coryza
28-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Bucho6 = "Global Advertising Producer" since June 2009, he was Site Producer / Editor ;-)

Hevvs
28-06-2009, 03:02 PM
I'd rather him in the hotel to have talks with and I like his humour.

I agree. Just by reading Bucho's section on that hotel managers newsletter it seems to me he's just a little stuck up? Sort've like a school teacher lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!