PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Needing staff?

Sluing
24-06-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm more than interested in finding current Habbo projects running with a well put together, thought out and planned agenda. Those that have everything in line and are currently looking for potential devoted staff to pull their project even closer together.

I'm one of consistency, organization and uniqueness. I love taking content and presenting them in new ways that other fansites have yet to realize can be done. With that, I like coming up with new concepts and other things to show our devotion to serving as a dedicated fansite of bringing new heights. Throughout any organization, the key to keeping everything in line is keeping things organized to ensure fairness and provide a proper way of overcoming task. Consistency is also another key factor and relates to being organized.

My qualities include;
- Basic PHP, CSS and HTML knowledge. (Good for knowing that your work wont be messed up by me having access)
- Management skills
- Overall positive attitude
- Ideal perspective of developing well put together projects
- I'm keen on writing content, as I said. I like presenting content in new ways.

Please don't contact me if your project is needing work to be done for you. (As in you have no experience and are looking for things to be done for you and you receive 100% credit. Those projects never last and usually don't last long enough to be known.) I'm only here to add to those projects that currently have the things needed, though looking for staff to complete a team with decent people on it.

Note; If your project is needing a new name, haven't purchase a domain or any reasons relating to the fact that you're looking for a name for your project, I currently have a simple, well thought of Habbo fansite name. I just recently purchased a domain a few weeks ago hoping to start a project of my own, though I've decided to take a different route.

October
25-06-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm in need.
PM me.
=]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!