PDA

View Full Version : p2p training spots for pures

engaged
24-06-2009, 11:16 PM
I recently started a new pure and bought members today, my current stats are:
attack: 40 (staying that way until 80 str (maybe))
strength: 56
defence: 1
magic: 1
prayer: 1
range: 1

ive been at rock crabs for a bit, they're great xp but with low defence they hit 1s quite a bit.. so are there any other places that dont really require much food but still good xp? I was also thinking about turning into a rune/initiate pure but i dont really feel like training for ages lol.

Vennal
24-06-2009, 11:27 PM
If you have done the quest, Priest in Peril, and some of, Creature of frankestein, then you should be able to enter the dungeon where experiments are. They are 100hp each which is brill XP and they dont hit me at all and im 40 Defence. So you would be fine there.

You could try slayer but somtimes the rubbish tasks can slow you down for effective training and some of the monsters hit too hard for a 1 defence pure.

Then you try PC or SW but once again they will effect your HP will effect the longer you last in the wilderness.

Hope I helped.

Callum.
24-06-2009, 11:36 PM
stay at crabs until like 60str+ then move to experiments. you used an invent of lobs per hour or so, but the bank is close.

only problem is, it can be hard finding a world at popular times.

engaged
24-06-2009, 11:44 PM
i go on indian worlds lol :)

Vennal
25-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Lol unique ^. I'm not sure about your prayer and everything and the money you have but if you have done monkey madness and have 43+ Praying you could tele to Ape Atoll and go there, but I dont think its that effective for pures so I think experiments would be your best bet.

IceNineKills
25-06-2009, 10:45 AM
get defence dude.

Naruto!
29-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Flesh crawlers in th secruity stronghold, good xp and they drop heaps of ranarrs

Rixion
29-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Flesh crawlers in th secruity stronghold, good xp and they drop heaps of ranarrs
With 1 defence, make sure you take some food.

engaged
29-06-2009, 07:07 PM
yeh i went to flesh crawlers before i was members and they owned me :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!