PDA

View Full Version : The Tournament

Vennal
25-06-2009, 08:42 AM
So this is a new film, not out untill around September I think.

Me and my mates went to watch Drag me to Hell (Damnn thats good) and some guy approached us asking us our age etc and asked us if we would like to see a film for free, only to give some feedback at the end. (Who would pass down a free film?)

The film was made in England near Bristol I think, and the film is about 30 Assassins who get put to sleep in random locations and they get a micro chip planted in there body. When they wake up they have a phone telling them where eachother are etc.

They also have a rule where if there is more than 2 people alive after 24 hours the micro chip inside them will blow up. Pretty action packed, and the last one standing wins $10,000,000 dollars !

This film was really good, action packed and funny to say the least. One of the blokes cut the micro chip out of his own body (I know!) and flicked into some guys cup of coffee and then it came up as if the guy who drank the coffee was an assassin - was fun to watch ha.

Deffo recommend this film, (plus one of the assassins is FINEEEEE), action packed, humorous and overall quite entertaining and well thought out.

Enjoy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0471041/

(Oh and to point out, the people who watched the film, around 50/60 people - we were the only people in Britain to actually watch the film and I feel privaleged! I would deffo pay the money to watch it again)

Misawa
25-06-2009, 10:56 AM
It's a test screening, every film with a theatrical release gets them; there's most likely other screenings around the country for that film, which I haven't heard of, but sounds a little too much Battle Royale inspired. At least you got to go to your first test screening.

Callum.
25-06-2009, 11:28 AM
doubt it will be very popular. sorta thing i would see in a video store.

sounds very typical.

Vennal
25-06-2009, 09:13 PM
It's a test screening, every film with a theatrical release gets them; there's most likely other screenings around the country for that film, which I haven't heard of, but sounds a little too much Battle Royale inspired. At least you got to go to your first test screening.

Yeah that was on the one, lol. Was pretty decent film none the less.

doubt it will be very popular. sorta thing i would see in a video store.

sounds very typical.

I thought that before I saw it, me and my mates just wanted the free movie and it turnt out to be a really great film - left me speechless .. good twist aswell !

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!