PDA

View Full Version : a story i need help with

jamie5k
09-09-2004, 03:25 PM
hey i have to do a stary for school the timetle it has to be is called The Dark Woods it would be good if any of you could give me ideas of what i can do for this story related to this title thx.

Kyle.tk
09-09-2004, 07:13 PM
you ever seen jeepers creepers?

Maybe you could base it on that but being chased round the woods :s

jamie5k
09-09-2004, 08:42 PM
ye thats a good idea cheers :) need more :P

Concentric
09-09-2004, 09:17 PM
you could impress them by not basing it on a wood at all, but by having that as the deep and meaningful title for the plot :p

jamie5k
09-09-2004, 09:21 PM
hmmm nice point great ideas i got 2 weeks to get this done :)

Snowboarding
18-09-2004, 01:00 AM
OK, I have a few ideas to help you!

First off, most of us would think of woods as tree or forests. But "woods" could represent one's brain or thoughts. A lot of brains and thoughts are dark and myterious.
Since your teacher would expect you to write about woods as a grouping of trees, so you could start your story off with a thought or dream. Then have the dream change into someone's thoughts. Dark and mysterious! If you know about the human mind and about mentally, you could easily write this and blow your teachers away! It would be stunning! BUT, if you don't know a lot about the human mind you could still write about thoughts and dreams.

I hope you do well on your assignment! If you have any further questions or need any more ideas please feel free to private message me! I am here to help! By the way I am very fond am writing. :D

Simonac55
09-10-2004, 09:06 PM
For me, the word Dark Wood means a really strong feeling of sadness and that it is lost, because of Wood. I am very imaginative about that title. If I would have that assignment, I would do a story that has sadness, with a person that has misary in life. Then, it would end up saying: That is how I got out of those Dark Woods, and now, I am in the brightness of the sun

Hope I helped you and gave you ideas.

the_family_guy_fan
12-10-2004, 08:27 PM
maybe you could hav this guy hu is trying to kill every1

costah
14-10-2004, 10:26 PM
well wen i hear that title i think of someone walking into a trap, or someone getting lost.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!