PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Rk] - Michael Jackson [RIP]

Rollerkingdom
26-06-2009, 05:08 PM
In memory of Michael jackson I decided to pixel him
but keep a habbo look at the same time, if you would like i can change his face but anyways..
hope you enjoy :)
http://www.iaza.com/work/090627C/MJ024813811176-iaza.gif

Here's my WIP
http://i40.tinypic.com/15gco42.png

Rollerkingdom

dbgtz
26-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Was waiting for one of these and its quite horrid imo.
The hand sticking up is muffed along with the arm, the skin colour is wrong, the foot looks dodgy and the tie seems to be moving yet everything else is quite still-looking. I think the hat is quite stuck in too.

Rollerkingdom
26-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Was waiting for one of these and its quite horrid imo.
The hand sticking up is muffed along with the arm, the skin colour is wrong, the foot looks dodgy and the tie seems to be moving yet everything else is quite still-looking. I think the hat is quite stuck in too.

Lol @ the tie is moving..
anyways i did his skin color based on a cartoon look...
I think it came out good but well each person has their opinion...
not challenging or anything but i would be glad to see one of your works
you seem to know so good =S

Berch
26-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Nice alt! The hand in the air does look a bit funny but other than that's its quite awesome. Nice work :)

Chippiewill
26-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Haha, that's quite a funny alt, +rep :P

Kieeran
26-06-2009, 06:00 PM

he said the tie seems to be moving and considering you alted michael jackson in a dancing pose then the thats what youd want however i agree with dbgtz the skin colours wrong, it all looks static, i could never imagine jacko ever wearing a suit like that and as said the hand looks broken and theres no white glove :( however you said you wanted to keep it habbo like and you have done that but i think you could improve it much more, maybe use a reference?

ExtraKen
26-06-2009, 06:09 PM

Oi I think dbgtz his graphics skill are more known than yours so dont go ******** to him kfnx.

On the MJ. The hat looks weird also he should of been allot whiter the position is ok only the hand should be fixed.

dbgtz
26-06-2009, 06:16 PM

Yes it seems to move. Even a stupid person could work out that its a still image.

Also the reason i hardly post is coz i dont alt or do graphics 24/7 I'd also like to point that i have the 2 best graphics badges on the UK + the first to get the billboard. Lol 0wned.

Accipiter
26-06-2009, 06:38 PM
I actually can't say i like it either He looks like he's needing a piss while screaming for his girl friend to come backthe top of the hat looks far to 2d and his hands scare me D: instead of using dark colours on his hand and a dark outline user lighter shades to seperate fingers etc, His fingers look broken atm, and so does his arm at his shoulder D:

Rollerkingdom
26-06-2009, 08:11 PM
I made some updates:

http://www.iaza.com/work/090627C/MJ7915516729-iaza.gif

& dbgtz i don't care if you are better than me, i am still learning and very satisfied where i got so far.

dbgtz
26-06-2009, 08:31 PM
You were just saying i was poor

-"you seem to know so good =S"
Thats obviously sarcastic? lol

Accipiter
26-06-2009, 08:36 PM
the arm looks like its bent backwards, probaly because your show to much of the front of it. Making the arm shorter and a little stronger shading round the arm pit would probaly sort it.

Rollerkingdom
26-06-2009, 09:36 PM
alright thanks voiceover!

Kyle
27-06-2009, 01:23 AM
tom your billboard was the worst by far :$ a man looking over a balcony wasn't it? awful!

rollerkingdom you seem to have alot of trouble with anatomy in your graphics, you can never seem to get the arm/leg shapes and lengths correct...

suit looks okay but shading on it is slightly random; looks like you've just dotted pixels everywhere? and his foot looks like a butt.

//Tom
28-06-2009, 02:34 AM
what about his 1 glove he use to wear

dbgtz
28-06-2009, 07:42 AM
tom your billboard was the worst by far :$ a man looking over a balcony wasn't it? awful!

rollerkingdom you seem to have alot of trouble with anatomy in your graphics, you can never seem to get the arm/leg shapes and lengths correct...

suit looks okay but shading on it is slightly random; looks like you've just dotted pixels everywhere? and his foot looks like a butt.

Actually it was theman0001 with the yellow background, 3 bunnies and a habbo dressed bunny. I think the concept was what won not the alt itself :P

GrandTheftAudio
28-06-2009, 09:58 AM
I made some updates:

& dbgtz i don't care if you are better than me, i am still learning and very satisfied where i got so far.

If you get defensive whenever someone criticizes your work then there is little point posting?
The hats a really weird shape, it's all out of proportion. The hand in the air is messed up and out of shape and the legs are far too fat considering you attempted to do Michael Jackson.

Roboevil
28-06-2009, 12:01 PM
It's not very good, you should start again. Look at .-.extra.-.'s MJ for reference.

valentineark
28-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Its not good sorry, there are many problems including the hand in the air and his postition, try it again maybe?

crazed
30-06-2009, 09:48 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/15gco42.png

The second one along looks like he has a **** for a leg lmao. It looks aright. :) Better than anything I can do.

CANNIBALEX
30-06-2009, 09:56 AM
should have made him as the Thriller zombie. would be more fitting.

Browney
30-06-2009, 10:47 AM
he said the tie seems to be moving and considering you alted michael jackson in a dancing pose then the thats what youd want however i agree with dbgtz the skin colours wrong, it all looks static, i could never imagine jacko ever wearing a suit like that and as said the hand looks broken and theres no white glove :( however you said you wanted to keep it habbo like and you have done that but i think you could improve it much more, maybe use a reference?

He wears that suit in "Smooth Criminal."

Yes it seems to move. Even a stupid person could work out that its a still image.

Also the reason i hardly post is coz i dont alt or do graphics 24/7 I'd also like to point that i have the 2 best graphics badges on the UK + the first to get the billboard. Lol 0wned.

Billboard was never a legit competition. Such tat won sometimes. Not saying anything against you personally but yeah.

Kipp
30-06-2009, 06:31 PM
I made some updates:

I think this one is way better then the first one you posted. I like the the colour of the clothes. Also the the hand in the air looks kinda weird.

RastaLulz
30-06-2009, 07:42 PM
MJ was far more pale, and his nose is falling off; I fail to see either of those characteristics in your alteration.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!