PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Jackson: Doctor possibly killed him..

Clowgon
27-06-2009, 11:01 PM
There's reports going around that MJ's personal doctor could of killed him by giving him thoes leathal injections.

Jacko, 50, was taking up to THREE powerful narcotic pain relievers at the same time — when any more than one is deemed potentially fatal.

Sources close to the singer’s entourage said he was injected three times a day with Demerol - the potent painkiller given to him before his collapse at home in LA on Thursday.
Micheal's personal doctor was giving him these drugs to take and when MJ collasped he wasn't at the scene when the police/Ambulance arrived.

Some people said he committed suicide - Possibly by overdosing on these drugs.

This could be a possibility - It was clear he was under immense pressure to perform at these Gigs.....

But MJ's personal doctor must of know that giving him more then one of these drugs could potentially kill him....

Your thoughts?

Moved by preposterous (Forum Moderator) - Thread moved from 'Discuss Anything' as its more appropriate here.

Jack.Lfc
27-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Well if it wernt true his doctor wouldnt have done a runner?
He's defo hiding something.

Clowgon
27-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Ye exactly... It's quite strange..

I'm sure there were two doctors on the scene before MJ passed away.

It's all confusing. Probably those injections was the factor behind his death.

Wootzeh
27-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Dr. Conrad Murray -- the personal physician to Michael Jackson -- is certain he is in no way responsible for the death of Jackson.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/06/0627_dr_conrad_michael_jackson_getty_exd.jpg

TMZ spoke with one of Murray's lawyers who told us Dr. Murray will meet with the LAPD today at 4:00 PM. Murray's lawyer, Matt Alford, says Murray is NOT considered by cops to be a suspect, and at this point it is not a criminal investigation.

Alford tells us cops want Dr. Murray to help piece together a timeline of the day's events.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/27/jackson-doc-i-am-not-responsible/

Jack.Lfc
27-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Ah good.
Just some papers looking for someone to blame, when in truth only MJ can be blamed. If he was normal like his brothers, he would still be here today.

.Zi
28-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Ah good.
Just some papers looking for someone to blame, when in truth only MJ can be blamed. If he was normal like his brothers, he would still be here today.

What do you mean by "Normal"?

Nxrissa
28-06-2009, 10:43 AM
this is really weird. everyones saying his doctor gave him a overdose. i dont know what to belive tbh.

ElliottThompson
28-06-2009, 11:11 AM
You know exactly what he meant by normal!

His brothers are living a completely normal paced life where they live naturally the way they were made...

Michael jackson has lived a very irregular life where he has put immense stress on his body, whether it be trying to perform the same moves that he used to be able to pull of but is now at the age of 50 or the complete and most of all all the plastic surgery he has had on his body, plastic surgery puts a massive amount of stress on someones body, everyone was like OMG why did he die so young? Well its quite obvious isn't it, He lived a very irregular life, I'm not saying it was his fault, he went through some very very traumatic experiences.

When you think about it, all the greats of the pop culture world die young, its like they live this amazing life only to have it taken away from them at an early age, then again dieing young does help keep people immortal in the minds of others, if Michael had died at the age of 78 I think there would be a completely different response by the media, the headlines would be filled with "Wacko Jacko has gone to the grave or w.e" because people would be thinking, o he lived a long time, owell. But because his death was so tragic people are feeling bad about it and its hit them suddenly which is why all of a sudden 50% of the world are MJ fans.

I know i have gone off on a tangent here, sorry.

MJJ
28-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Micheal's personal doctor was giving him these drugs to take and when MJ collasped he wasn't at the scene when the police/Ambulance arrived.

The doctor was at the scene, and went in the ambulance with him to the hospital. The paramedics wanted to say that MJ was dead at the scene, but the doctor insisted on taking MJ to the hospital to keep trying.

Some people said he committed suicide - Possibly by overdosing on these drugs.

Michael said he would never commit suicide unless he lost his kids.

This could be a possibility - It was clear he was under immense pressure to perform at these Gigs.....

What I'm confused about is the fact that AEG said that Michael was in great health and was ready for the concerts, but he had a cardiologist living with him.

I personally think the doctor accidently gave him too much - Michael's had problems with morphine and demerol before.

strutz
28-06-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm pretty sure consequences would have been taken if this was deemed true.

Tintinnabulate
28-06-2009, 01:15 PM
People keep saying he was under immense pressure to perform at these gigs.

I dont understand why he planned them initally if it was going to be stressfull?

e5
28-06-2009, 01:29 PM
elvis presley thing all over again :rolleyes:

Wootzeh
28-06-2009, 02:03 PM
People keep saying he was under immense pressure to perform at these gigs.

I dont understand why he planned them initally if it was going to be stressfull?
Because he needed the money.

-Sweex
28-06-2009, 02:10 PM
But im just wondering how can they be his kids? When born he was black and he bleached his skin to go white or he had a disease or what ever but it would of still been in his genes wouldnt it? His kids are whtite

Jack.Lfc
28-06-2009, 03:39 PM
But im just wondering how can they be his kids? When born he was black and he bleached his skin to go white or he had a disease or what ever but it would of still been in his genes wouldnt it? His kids are whtite

My dad was wondering that.

What a silly question.
Read the post below yours, he explains.

Hushie
28-06-2009, 07:27 PM

Because he had vitiligo, which made turned him lighter. Dunno if it's genetic or what but their mum's white isn't she?

Wahey
28-06-2009, 07:30 PM
I kinda think he did...No reason for the thought though

MJJ
28-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Because he had vitiligo, which made turned him lighter. Dunno if it's genetic or what but their mum's white isn't she?

Prince and Paris' mother is Debbie Rowe who is white.
Blanket's mother is a surrogate mother who no one knows about.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!