PDA

View Full Version : Got a Sims 3 Question

GommeInc
27-06-2009, 11:02 PM
This has been bugging me since I noticed it today, so:

You know in Sims 1 & 2 where if you play with one family and talk to another, the other family will remember talking to them when you play with them as well? How do you do that in Sims 3? Because as far as I see it, the Save Game feature is a huge waste of time and is an unnecessary replacement for Families (which were effectly a better version of the Save Game feature).

If you don't get what I mean, basically:

I've been playing with the Goth Family, and Mortimer Goth went over to Bella Goth's house and talked to her father. When I go to play with the Bachelor Family, Simis Bachelor (the dad) has never met Mortimer. ALSO, Gunther Goth has aged from an Adult to an Elder, and this doesn't show in neighbourhood/town view. Why?

I know that it's because the save games hold the information, but why can't I save games like in Sims 1 and 2, where you save and load families in the neighbourhodd in general, rather than save and load familes seperately to the neighbourhood. Is there a way that the neighbourhood plays like it did in Sims 1 and 2 before EA touched something that wasn't broken? Because I like playing with the neighbourhood, when Mortimer grows up (or is close to), I expect to play with Bella and make her grow up witha strong relationship with Mortimer, rather than have to play with the Goth family and never play with Bella until she moves in.

Thanks if you know the answer. If it can't be fixed, the Sims 3 officially SUCKS!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!