PDA

View Full Version : Continue or not?

Jam
28-06-2009, 03:13 AM
So, I liked this girl for about a month or so, so I asked her out and she said that I should speak to her more, not defining 'yes' or 'no'. Then a week or so later I was worried I was coming on too strong so I asked 'Should I *Removed* off or not because I will if that's what you want' and she responded that she didn't really see us going out.

But recently she's randomly hugged me and told me to get her bus home from school again (I stopped after I asked her should I *Removed*) and we were talking and messing about quite alot when we went to the shops and cinema with her and her mates.

So, do I continue to like her but not mention it and see what happens, leave her alone, or what? I still love her, but once again I don't want to seem too full on.

Jameseh.

Edited by preposterous (Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.

Lindsey
28-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Tbh I would keep doing what your doing... but honestly don't say should I 'f' off., just keep low:eusa_whis but still have fun with her:eusa_danc... sooner or later she will fancy you:eusa_clap :)

Nxrissa
28-06-2009, 05:17 PM
hmm i agree but i think just leave it a week see how it goes and then maybe consider saying something xox

iAdam
28-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Tbh, It's a young love, you think you cant live without her, trust me you could, quite recent a girl lead me on, and I was 'off the pace' for days, just try and move on before you get too involved.

Clowgon
30-06-2009, 05:00 PM
I bet it's beating you up with her not answering your question as how you would like her to answer it. :(

Just keep going with the flow... Keep flirting with her and one day just say "I really really like you, i don't mind if you want us to stay just as mates but it's beating me up inside not knowing if you like me or not"

Something like that... Not an relationship Guru but that should do the trick. xD

Good luck!

Keep me updated on what leads on from that!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!