PDA

View Full Version : Learn to use the force users

scottish
29-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Please learn to use the force users read a forum

theres a "LOCATION" section on it where you can set people viewing a specific place to be forced, i've never posted in the teen lives section and i don't plan on so why the hell do i need to be forced to view the rules?

Just another way to bloody annoy people when trying to do something :S

lick
29-06-2009, 11:58 AM
omg stop complaining so what, it wasted 2 seconds of your day

Tintinnabulate
29-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Probably took longer to create this thread ...

scottish
29-06-2009, 12:01 PM
When i'm trying to do something whats the point in forcing me to view the forum rules for a thread i have never and don't plan on posting in?

there is no point. If i was viewing the teenage forum when i got forced then fine but i wasn't so pointless forcing me to view it when i'll never even need to know the rules :S

When the person who forces can simply change 1 field from everywhere to the specific section.

Catzsy
29-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Please learn to use the force users read a forum

theres a "LOCATION" section on it where you can set people viewing a specific place to be forced, i've never posted in the teen lives section and i don't plan on so why the hell do i need to be forced to view the rules?

Just another way to bloody annoy people when trying to do something :S

Well I am not sure if that would work, Scott as different people view at different times. The only alternative would be to go through everyones post history and see where they usually post. Not a very feasible option. :P
As Mwah says it only takes seconds anyway and maybe it is a good thing to know what's going on in the rest of the forum - its a way of providing good communication, the lack of which, has been criticised in the past. Posting this would have taken at least 10 times as long as reading the post.

lick
29-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Omg it only takes like 2 seconds you can click straight off it, you might see a thread in teen section you like and post there and you could have broken the new rule (whatever it is) then you would complain like you always do

i doubt your gonna lose sleep, unless all you think about is Habbox, which i don't think it is :rolleyes:

scottish
29-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Well I am not sure if that would work, Scott as different people view at different times. The only alternative would be to go through everyones post history and see where they usually post. Not a very feasible option. :P
As Mwah says it only takes seconds anyway and maybe it is a good thing to know what's going on in the rest of the forum - its a way of providing good communication, the lack of which, has been criticised in the past. Posting this would have taken at least 10 times as long as reading the post.

if they used the mod properly then it would force every user who entered the teen lifes forum to view the thread at some point, only reason it wouldn't would be if it was set to expire. So everyone who entered that forum would display the rules at some point, but for the people who haven't gone in it and don't plan on won't be forced to read rules which they won't even take account of anyways.

xxMATTGxx
29-06-2009, 12:06 PM
The thread should of only been forced in the "Teen Life" forum. Which I have just checked and its only aimed for that forum. Although it does say "Education" as well for some very strange reason.

lick
29-06-2009, 12:07 PM
What are you even talking about anyways? We have not been forced to read a thread since that Micheal Jackson one

Or is this on you "Complain about list" ??

leah
29-06-2009, 12:08 PM
It doesn't take much of your time anyway so theres no need to complain :P

Yoshimitsui
29-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Correct me if i am wrong but why would all the people who use it be viewing it at that time in order for only them to read it? Now, is it not sensible for everyone to be aware of the rules if they change?

scottish
29-06-2009, 12:09 PM
The thread should of only been forced in the "Teen Life" forum. Which I have just checked and its only aimed for that forum. Although it does say "Education" as well for some very strange reason.

Well i was in hxf feedback and got forced to? o.0

Catzsy
29-06-2009, 12:11 PM
if they used the mod properly then it would force every user who entered the teen lifes forum to view the thread at some point, only reason it wouldn't would be if it was set to expire. So everyone who entered that forum would display the rules at some point, but for the people who haven't gone in it and don't plan on won't be forced to read rules which they won't even take account of anyways.

But for the sake of a few seconds do we really need a thread on this:S
Scott, my advice would be to wait to see if anybody supports your view before carrying on with it otherwise it could be seen as just posting for the sake of it. :)

lick
29-06-2009, 12:11 PM

Well must be only you then cause i never got it until i viewed teen life.

xxMATTGxx
29-06-2009, 12:12 PM

You shouldn't of at all. I know how to use the tool and it was only set for "Teen Life".

scottish
29-06-2009, 12:13 PM
I really couldn't care less what people think/think about me on a habbo forum :P

but if as matt said its only for the teen forum then fine but i don't see why i got forced to :P

lick
29-06-2009, 12:19 PM
I really couldn't care less what people think/think about me on a habbo forum :P

but if as matt said its only for the teen forum then fine but i don't see why i got forced to :P

Then if you don't care about what people think "on a habbo forum" why are you here? and why should the admins or smods even bother reading you 20 complaints a day you you dont care what people think?

xxMATTGxx
29-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Thread Closed - Situation has been resolved.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!