PDA

View Full Version : blue monoliths how many in circulation?

ashyboy999
29-06-2009, 06:19 PM
i know 4 people, all winners that are storing theirs. cant say i blame em at the nooby value of 30 hcs for what 25 monos?

ive decided to build a collection and currently have 5 of them including the one i won

thats 9 i know of that arent not gonna be sold for 30 hcs or less
there were 10 or so but they are not in circulation are they. rumour has it a collector has 8 and 2 are part of complete sets

that means theres only 14 dose it not?

where are those missing 14 any collectors got them yet?

katweazel
29-06-2009, 06:22 PM
As far as i know nobody has a complete set of monos zelodiac has all bar the yellow and i have all bar the pink
i also have another blue

ashyboy999
29-06-2009, 07:52 PM
hmm from the tribe results there should actually be 27 + the amount there was before they were given out i reakon about 35-37. but if they aint been sold they aint available which was why it went to 225hcs before just like yellow and pink

unless theres more than 27 between us now we cant really say the other 10 are in circulation

Mr-Trainor
30-06-2009, 09:15 AM
I collected blue monos a few months ago and managed to get 3 as well as finding 1 which was not for sale. Meaning I knew of 4 before they were given out in the latest competition.

powpow
30-06-2009, 09:45 AM
i have 1 blue mono and i bought for 15 hcs =)
habbox value = fails

Deathix
30-06-2009, 10:36 AM
I belives theres 14 in the hotel thats all I know.

ashyboy999
30-06-2009, 01:41 PM
i have 1 blue mono and i bought for 15 hcs =)
habbox value = fails

i agree it fails but not in the way 30 hcs is too much. you got for 15 hcs purely because of people being scared after a 110 hc straight drop!

reason why i think it fails is cus i know what 20% - 25% of the monos were being sold for before the drop! 5 id known had sold for a throne and a 6th on my friends list sold for bronze dragon which by todays value is 1T + 4 hc

i kept mine and so have about 5 others i have met. i think we can safely safe say around 40% of the monos were not being sold for less than a T before its huge drop but it went to 30 hcs straight away nonetheless and it caused panic - thats why u got for 15hcs. instead of a gradual decrease where its been sold 1T and then lowered if it sell for less. u just get a straight drop and u cant help but think thats the price the valuers want to pay amd after that plummet their scared to buy because of habbox destroying values. and u got for 15 cus there scared to make nothing even though 15 is nothing for 1 of 30 supers

even though 30 monos is nothing, like compared to horrid items such as those guitars, screens, sleeping bags, tabalets, smoke machines the list goes on - i know people that want but there scared of the values dropping em and them losing out - i just think its so wrong

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!