PDA

View Full Version : [SERVICE] Coding Layouts For Free - Valid HTML, CSS, Etc

RastaLulz
30-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Hey, seeing as I need some practice coding, and I'm not so great at making them, I decided I'd code layouts for people that need my service. All layouts will be coded in valid HTML, CSS, etc, and will obviously use expanbale DIVs, etc. As long as your layout is nice, I'll attempt to code it. If it's to hard for me, I'll simply tell you. I'm only doing Habbo based layouts at the moment. So that means I wount do any layouts that are not Habbo related.

If you want you layout coded, simply post it below, or PM if you really want to (seeing as some people get paranoid when posting their layouts).

I'll try to have all layouts done with in 24 hours of your post, unless I'm busy that day.

Thank you,
Josh

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread closed. Offer no longer available. Thanks
Notice to moderators:
I'm sorry if this isn't allowed, I'm just trying to help out the community, and gain some coding experience for myself.

RastaLulz
04-07-2009, 02:46 AM
I'll do non Habbo layouts aswell, I suppose. Aslong as they're not to complex. I'll try to do it either way though, as I'll have to learn sooner or later..

/feels like I'm spamming, but we I can't edit the post above. :(

StickMan
04-07-2009, 02:57 AM
You

Have

A

PM!

.Zi
04-07-2009, 08:33 AM
I have a lego based layout I could use with coding, i would do it myself but its not working

if you think your up to it :)

RastaLulz
04-07-2009, 08:38 AM
I have a lego based layout I could use with coding, i would do it myself but its not working

if you think your up to it :)
Post it here, or PM me it, and I'll see what I can do. :eusa_danc

.Zi
04-07-2009, 08:54 AM
You got msn?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!