PDA

View Full Version : hello, i have swine flu.

beth
01-07-2009, 01:23 AM
yeah, no joke aha. i've had it for about a week + it's going away.
but i feel like something else is coming on + i don't know what to do, cause if i go to the doctor's, they're just gonna say it's swine flu again + keep me indoors.

i dunno what to do ;/
should i lie to the doctors and not tell them i have swine flu, or just go with it?

i cba with being indoors anymore.

p.s: i know for a fact what i have that's coming on ISN'T swine flu, it's like some sort of throat infection.

Hecktix
01-07-2009, 01:25 AM
*puts mask on*

hi bethie xo

what is it like having swine flu?

You've probably just picked up a cold as well or something, just damn unlucky for you.

beth
01-07-2009, 01:26 AM
hiii oli (: how you doing?

+ it's a bit **** really, cause you feel really bad for like 3 days but then you have to stay indoors for like a week even though you feel better.

l a m e.

Hecktix
01-07-2009, 01:29 AM
not too bad thanks, good to see you back.

yeah, i don't fancy being quarantined in my house until it went away.

tbh i'd just go hang around with people I don't like!

*walks to garions house*

beth
01-07-2009, 01:31 AM
not too bad thanks, good to see you back.

yeah, i don't fancy being quarantined in my house until it went away.

tbh i'd just go hang around with people I don't like!

*walks to garions house*
bahaha.
i'm probably only back while i'm stuck in the house, ran out of things to do. too many people on this forum give me jip. i feel ollllddd! :(

Hecktix
01-07-2009, 01:35 AM
I felt old when I returned too, nobody I knew around haha.

Maybe you should go back to the doctors about whats coming back, i doubt they'll say you have swine flu again?

Have you thought that it could be the swine flu like changing, like don't some of them go through like stages of illness?

beth
01-07-2009, 01:38 AM
bahhhhh, i really can't be bothered with staying in one more week when the weather is this good.
and i don't know anyone ;\ apart from like my boyfriend + you + tom.
it's oddd! where did everyone go.

Hecktix
01-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about the weather.. goodness knows how.
Did your family not catch it?

Who's your boyfriend?
Garion's still around.. well he's assistant forum manager:P geek, but yeah, most other people have gone.

FlyingJesus
01-07-2009, 01:51 AM
GET YA SWINE OUT

beth
01-07-2009, 01:52 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about the weather.. goodness knows how.
Did your family not catch it?

Who's your boyfriend?
Garion's still around.. well he's assistant forum manager:P geek, but yeah, most other people have gone.
samsabear ;)

+ na, surprisingly. they've been quite lucky, as have most of my friends. there's like 6 cases on my road + a little girl from my area died the other day.

birmingham is full of it.

Hecktix
01-07-2009, 02:01 AM
There was a thread the other day that linked swine flu to foreigners, so y'know Birmingham... I won't even go there:P

Jeez didn't realise many people were dying in this country, thought we could deal with it well?

FlyingJesus
01-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Birmingham ain't in this country :S subsection of Africa or something

beth
01-07-2009, 02:04 AM
:S don't give me jip, birmingham is lovely. but it's true, it started in the "ghetto" of birmingham where it's like 20% original british citizens (i'm not talking like white/black for those who think i'm being racist, i'm talking those who were born in this country.) and it got out of hand, and announced that "birmingham couldn't contain swine flu" and re-opened the school where 90% of the kids had it.

D-R-A-M-A.

Hecktix
01-07-2009, 02:06 AM
So did you find out who gave you it and where did you bury them?

beth
01-07-2009, 02:08 AM
i really don't know where i'm getting it from! i live in the BNP area of birmingham ahahha, it's all very british round here.
i do catch 6 buses a day though. :(!

Hecktix
01-07-2009, 02:13 AM
i really don't know where i'm getting it from! i live in the BNP area of birmingham ahahha, it's all very british round here.
i do catch 6 buses a day though. :(!

Bus would be a good bet then.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!