PDA

View Full Version : Free furni! purple laser ;o

user130523
01-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Get FREE Furni with Ukash Purchases

Purchase your Credits with a Ukash Card anytime during July and you'll bag a bundle of Garden Furni for FREE!

Summer is just getting started and Ukash have picked up on our fantastic Furni bundle offer in June, by releasing a month long offer in July. Take advantage of our fantastic Ukash Credits deal this July and get your hands on one of the following Garden Furni Bundles which include the Super Rare Purple Laser Gate.

Summer Garden BBQ: Grass Patch x 4, Fruit Tree x 2, Sunflower x 2 and Lodge Bench x 1
Grand Summer Garden BBQ Set: Grass Patch x 4, Bush Gate x 2, Bush x 4, Fruit Tree x 3, Sunflower x 3 and Lodge Bench x 2.
Super Rare Furni: Purple Laser Gate

Buy 150 Habbo Credits (10.00 GBP) and get the FREE SUPER RARE FURNI
Buy 65 Habbo Credits (5.00 GBP) and get the FREE GRAND SUMMER GARDEN BBQ SET
Buy 30 Habbo Credits (2.50 GBP) and get the FREE SUMMER GARDEN BBQ SET

Don't miss out on this fantastic offer! Buy with Ukash Card now >> (http://www.habbo.co.uk/credits)

This offer is valid between 11:00am BST on Wednesday 1st July 2009 and 11:00am BST on Friday 31st July 2009. You must make your Ukash purchase between these times and dates in order to receive your Garden Furni bundle.
Garden Furni bundles and Super Rares will ALL be sent out to you on Monday 3rd August 2009 at 5:00pm BST. You do not receive the Furni bundle immediately with your purchase. You will of course receive your Credits immediately. We will send the Furni bundle after the promotion has ended, as instructed above. Multiple gifts can be claimed by making multiple purchases.

Lost_Witness

First Red then Black then Gold then Aqua and now Purple! Habbo sure loves giving out there laser gates ;)
Got to be over 18 to buy Ukash though :l

-:Undertaker:-
01-07-2009, 11:13 AM
I certainly wouldn't buy, the Purple Laser Gate (called Purple Sci-Fi Port) is already a PayDay+ rare only worth 8.0 CS - unless they mean the Violet Laser Gate which is not in circulation.

MONEYMAGIC
01-07-2009, 11:25 AM
I certainly wouldn't buy, the Purple Laser Gate (called Purple Sci-Fi Port) is already a PayDay+ rare only worth 8.0 CS - unless they mean the Violet Laser Gate which is not in circulation.

I think they do mean Violet. It would be stupid otherwise :P

Immenseman
01-07-2009, 02:30 PM
... with ukash.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/634-get-free-furni-with-ukash-purchases

Threads Merged by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): Due to it being duplicate

AgnesIO
01-07-2009, 02:46 PM
First Red then Black then Gold then Aqua and now Purple! Habbo sure loves giving out there laser gates ;)
Got to be over 18 to buy Ukash though :l

When I have bought ukash for other purposes in the past they have never asked :)

And that weas like two years ago! (I am a few years off 18 atm)

;]

ecstasy
01-07-2009, 03:43 PM
why would you spend £10 on habbo anyway :S

Ardemax
01-07-2009, 03:50 PM
why would you spend £10 on habbo anyway :S

that's funny
real immature aswell
you can easily spend £10 on habbo fast anyways
think about what you're posting before you post

AgnesIO
01-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Kieran -rep, as many people pay for habbo credits. What you said is like saying whats the point in paying to download a song off iTunes?

You
01-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Kieran -rep, as many people pay for habbo credits. What you said is like saying whats the point in paying to download a song off iTunes?
Don't even try and compare Habbo to Music, you'll just fail.

AgnesIO
01-07-2009, 04:25 PM

:l

Fine PlayStation Game to habbo?

Happy? :l

I said iTunes as people normally go 'YA DON'T TECHNICALLY HAVE EVIDENCE OF OWNING DA DISK'

Kieeran
01-07-2009, 04:45 PM

comparing them is stupid but when people pay off itunes when they can download them for free imo is kinda dumb

but if it is purple and its already out that kinda sucks and i havnt saw any aquas out atm

MONEYMAGIC
01-07-2009, 05:59 PM
It isn't the Pay Day Laser. It is the Violet Laser. They have change the news story to:

Super Rare Furni: Dark Purple Laser Gate

:D

ecstasy
01-07-2009, 06:29 PM
that's funny
real immature aswell
you can easily spend £10 on habbo fast anyways
think about what you're posting before you post
thanks for the advice, but i'll pass on it, i'll post what i like
and how is saying 'why would you spend £10 on habbo' immature? paying to play a game online, especially for fake money, is pathetic.

that doesnt make it any less pathetic. its my opinion, you can -rep all you like, you wont change it. :rolleyes:
and paying to play a game online is completely different to going into a shop and buying a game. especially because habbo (the game) is free in the first place, and people are paying just to be rich online and just wasting their money in the real world.

Hazzles
01-07-2009, 06:44 PM
iTunes you get music, on this you get the feeling of being above some 'noob' who has nothing?
Hmm, what would I rather..

Hazzles
01-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Incase I didn't make it clear, I prefer music LOL

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not double post within the 15 minute editing period. Thanks.

AgnesIO
01-07-2009, 06:46 PM
thanks for the advice, but i'll pass on it, i'll post what i like
and how is saying 'why would you spend £10 on habbo' immature? paying to play a game online, especially for fake money, is pathetic.

that doesnt make it any less pathetic. its my opinion, you can -rep all you like, you wont change it. :rolleyes:
and paying to play a game online is completely different to going into a shop and buying a game. especially because habbo (the game) is free in the first place, and people are paying just to be rich online and just wasting their money in the real world.

People are allowed to if they wiswh, I do not do it myself, but that doesn't change the fact people can do it.

ecstasy
01-07-2009, 06:52 PM
People are allowed to if they wiswh, I do not do it myself, but that doesn't change the fact people can do it.
I didnt say they're not allowed to :$
Just imo, i dont see why people would want to waste their money on a game online

Hazzles
01-07-2009, 07:02 PM
Cos they feel SPESHHHHHHALLLLL

ecstasy
01-07-2009, 07:05 PM
LOOOL. it gives them a fuzzy feeling inside

AgnesIO
01-07-2009, 07:07 PM
I didnt say they're not allowed to :$
Just imo, i dont see why people would want to waste their money on a game online

And NOW I agree with you!

ecstasy
01-07-2009, 07:10 PM
And NOW I agree with you!

thanks, thats what i meant at first :)

AgnesIO
01-07-2009, 07:19 PM
thanks, thats what i meant at first :)

Sorry about the -rep then :)

ecstasy
01-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Sorry about the -rep then :)

ah dw :)

Jordan:A
01-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Ive brought Ukash when I was 14...
They dont ask

MONEYMAGIC
01-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Ive brought Ukash when I was 14...
They dont ask

There's two types. When I went in he said your under 18 arn't you and I said yes and he clicked that option.

JACKTARD
01-07-2009, 09:29 PM
yeah u dnt have to be 18 to get ukash, 14+ i think.

But yeah its the DARK purple lazer

user130523
01-07-2009, 10:23 PM
oh i'm 13, but i bought before?

..god knows! i'll just try shop next door ;)

HOSKO02
02-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Paying money irl for Habbo isn't 'sad' or 'pointless' it's a consumerist choice.
I'd argue that make-up and branded clothing is pointless, yet people spend ridiculous amounts on it to feel like a superstar or look/feel important.
We all pay money for the internet, is that tangable? No.
The way I see it, spending money on Habbo say 10-15 a month if it's your own money and you can afford it is perfectly reasonable. Atleast you have something to show for it, granted via pixels. A habbit like smoking costs a lot more, what does that get you?

Lung caner ;]

04Jack04
02-07-2009, 04:10 PM
you don't have to be 18. I bought the black laser deal 2 years ago and I was 13.

JACKTARD
02-07-2009, 08:37 PM
I think ill probably do this deal, if i manage to scrape up some spare money.

UrbanRyan
02-07-2009, 09:53 PM
I haven't put credits on in ages, I think I might put some on later.

nicool
03-07-2009, 01:09 AM
i didnt know you had to be 18 for ukash

Hazzles
03-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Paying money irl for Habbo isn't 'sad' or 'pointless' it's a consumerist choice.
I'd argue that make-up and branded clothing is pointless, yet people spend ridiculous amounts on it to feel like a superstar or look/feel important.
We all pay money for the internet, is that tangable? No.
The way I see it, spending money on Habbo say 10-15 a month if it's your own money and you can afford it is perfectly reasonable. Atleast you have something to show for it, granted via pixels. A habbit like smoking costs a lot more, what does that get you?

Lung caner ;]
expensive clothes are not always, but usually better made than cheaper stuff, so you're spending on quality rather than the brand name/image.
And you actually have something to show for it at the end of the day rather than that feeling of pwning noobs cos you pixels are more colourful and 'worth' more.

04Jack04
04-07-2009, 02:40 PM
i didnt know you had to be 18 for ukash

You don't have to be 18 at all?

When you go to the shop theres 2 types of vouchers:

over 18
under 18

u ask for under 18.

user130523
05-07-2009, 09:54 AM
when i went before and asked for ukash they just let me but now i went last week they said i gotta be over 18? :S

Black_Apalachi
08-07-2009, 03:47 AM
Hahaha this reminds me of the time I actually went around the corner to the shop to buy a Red Laser Gate! A Purple one sounds awesome, a few years ago I would have deffinitly been buying one :D.

As a side note, I think Laser Gates in general would be so much better if the lasers themselves matched the colour of the gate.

AgnesIO
08-07-2009, 06:47 AM
expensive clothes are not always, but usually better made than cheaper stuff, so you're spending on quality rather than the brand name/image.
And you actually have something to show for it at the end of the day rather than that feeling of pwning noobs cos you pixels are more colourful and 'worth' more.

Erm.

Expensive clothes are not actually usually better made. And you are always paying more if the brand name is well known. Always.

Its a bit like the Sims games. If you don't have anything and you can't afford what you would like you (normally) get bored. Unless you are trying to kill your sims that is :P

luce
08-07-2009, 07:00 AM
Erm.

Expensive clothes are not actually usually better made. And you are always paying more if the brand name is well known. Always.

Its a bit like the Sims games. If you don't have anything and you can't afford what you would like you (normally) get bored. Unless you are trying to kill your sims that is :P

You got to love sims. And i find the stuff i have from Jack Wills is better then what i have from primark? and i find it is better in general. even though i do buy from the brand name

AgnesIO
08-07-2009, 07:03 AM
You got to love sims. And i find the stuff i have from Jack Wills is better then what i have from primark? and i find it is better in general. even though i do buy from the brand name

Well Primark is obviously an exception because Primark is appalling! Cheap, boring, crap.

No offence to people that shop there :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!