PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Grass Patch AND Petal Patch?! Ugh.

C00KZ.
02-07-2009, 12:46 AM
Ok, so I was off Habbo for a year and returned about 3 weeks ago. So I don't know much new furni that was released. I got my Aqua Laser Gate today, and it was hard to sell. Eventually, I found a store with several "Petal Patches". I traded the owner 5 "Petals" for my Aqua Laser. I noticed later that they were now called Grass Patches, and I assumed it was just a name change since there wasn't any difference between them that I could see. So I try to trade these 5 "Petals" for 14HC. Then the owner is like "SCAMMER! SCAMMER!" when I put thr "Petals" into the trade box. I then find out from my friend that there is Grass Patches and Petal Patches, which is ******* stupid, imo. When I see them together I see the difference, but with me being absent from Habbo, I don't remember every detail of every furni. So yeah, I'm pretty pissed off right now.

Kieeran
02-07-2009, 01:17 AM
unlucky

ryan77
02-07-2009, 11:09 AM
unlucky

oh so thats what happened c00kz :/

Zokoli
02-07-2009, 01:30 PM
lol had to laugh tbh.

unlucky tho m8. :eusa_whis

TonyBest
02-07-2009, 01:42 PM
unlucky man, next time u trade hover over the item in the tradebox to see its name and image

luce
02-07-2009, 05:30 PM
awwh that sucks but it's really not his fault. You should have looked into the new furni. Hope it doesn't happen to you again :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!