PDA

View Full Version : Which ending is more dramatic...

dbgtz
02-07-2009, 08:06 PM
COD4 or COD:WAW.

Recaps:
COD4 - Soap and the gang driving off in a car then the bridge is destroyed. Then they fight off them and either a tank or helicopter shoots explosives and griggs pulls you along but gets shot. The helicopter explosion makes Zakhaev and 2 bodygaurd thingys turn around and Price slides over a pistol and you kill them. The Russians come to help and before you get away in the helicopter medibed thing, you see someone trying to rescusitate(?) Price, but by the looks of it unsucessful.

WAW - You are at Russias final force to take over Berlin, you are then given the flag to put up. As you go down the stairs there is a german who shoots you with a pistol, almost killing you. The guy youre with mostly on the Russian campaign then brings out a meat cleaver and kills him, slicing his throat. He then cuts off the nazi flag from the pole and you then place the new one next to the pole.

IMO cod4 was best. WAW was overly dramaticed is some bits, but I guess they have their own story. Although WAW gets brownie points for the gore.

Or do you think another cod has a better ending?

Kieeran
02-07-2009, 08:21 PM
I think cod4 has the better ending but i think theres more behind the waw ending because of how they turned it around if that makes sense

dbgtz
02-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Ye like you think its gonna be a happy ending but then it gets suspense by the guy shooting you.

Middlesbrough
02-07-2009, 08:31 PM
I think World at war was more dramatic but cod4s was better

Dusty-09
02-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Cod4 had a more cliché ending, hero saved all the other characters dead yet they pulled it off well.

Cod5 you felt it was gonna be another cliché ending but that little detail with the guy popping up was a nice surprise and had a more 'unique' ending.

I like both endings.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!