PDA

View Full Version : Information about girls!

Sir.Gold
03-07-2009, 05:59 PM
I want to know, well prob just not me im sure boys want to know. What do guys not know about girls for example do girls get really jealous, do they take things to heart. Anything and everything LOL.

Title edited by invincible (Forum Moderator) to make it more specific to get more responses :)

Lindsey
03-07-2009, 07:38 PM
I want to know, well prob just not me im sure boys want to know. What do guys not know about girls for example do girls get really jealous, do they take things to heart. Anything and everything LOL.

Title edited by invincible (Forum Moderator) to make it more specific to get more responses :)

Well, Tbh most girls do take everything to heart, but most dont. like i do. if anyone says somthing rude, i end up being hurt and upset. its just my personality..... and if your dating a girl. nd he sees you flirting with another girl, she will end up being jelous ! very easily, also if she really likes you nd she may end up being jelous of the person your seeing, if you were seeing anyone. its just how we feel. [this is not about all girls] only some.

Scarcely
04-07-2009, 10:30 AM
You need to know the girl to know their personality. Sorry, you can't generalize. Not as easy as that.

Neil
04-07-2009, 11:55 AM
You need to know the girl to know their personality. Sorry, you can't generalize. Not as easy as that.

You can in some ways, for example, almost every girl from the about the age of 13 on the planet becomes Satan once a month for about a week.

Sir.Gold
04-07-2009, 12:00 PM
You can in some ways, for example, almost every girl from the about the age of 13 on the planet becomes Satan once a month for about a week.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

luce
04-07-2009, 01:21 PM

Not really most boys about 13 are to immature to see what we have to go through each month unlike you YOU HAVE IT EASY.

Lindsey
04-07-2009, 02:43 PM

Ahaaa !! Totally !;]

FlyingJesus
04-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Not really most boys about 13 are to immature to see what we have to go through each month unlike you YOU HAVE IT EASY.

Yeah lucky us having 10x weaker ******s and not being able to get what we want just by showing some skin

56i,
04-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Yeah lucky us having 10x weaker ******s and not being able to get what we want just by showing some skin

LOL:D:D:D

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Could you expand on why you find this funny next time otherwise the post might be seen as pointless and just made to boost your post count. Thanks :)

-Heart
04-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Do you know how much we ********** love? Takes alot of time and effort. Infact, I'm doing it right now.

This is what you call commitment.

camera
05-07-2009, 11:47 AM
when you ask a girl if shes okay, and she says shes fine, shes rly not.

buttons
05-07-2009, 12:00 PM
mm not necessarily, they might actually be okay and don't need you to keep asking as it's annoying

Absently
05-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Innit, and then you have to shout that you're fine and then they're like ''there's defitnely something up with you'' and you're like NO??? When clearly you were fine.

FlyingJesus
05-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Never ask a girl if she's ok unless she's literally in tears because even though that makes it a stupid question because she's obv not it does mean you have a reason to ask, rather than just because they don't happen to be talking. If they're annoyed and you ask it makes things worse, and if there's nothing wrong and you ask it makes them annoyed and that leads on to the former.

Best thing to do is just not care because they won't appreciate help anyway unless it's to do with giving them money or slipping them a cheeky finger

camera
05-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Guys & girls r the same these days tbh.

FlyingJesus
05-07-2009, 12:44 PM
I dunno I'm fairly sure I still don't have blood and egg cells dripping out of me every now and then and the entire street doesn't hear it when I climax

camera
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
What? I dont mean physical features etc. Oh you know what i mean

Lindsey
05-07-2009, 11:10 PM

Well, Most of the time .. if she says it very down, and all that. then no shes not fine. some times its hard to say,
Most of the time i think, it gets annoying when ppl ask me if im okaii,
Like i have TONS of mood swings, one mintute ill be happy and cheery, next ill be sad nd depressed,... i think its very sweet how so many ppl care for me, but some times its just too much.

leah
06-07-2009, 12:03 AM
It's annoying if you're upset/annoyed and people are like "time of the month"
don't do it.

Abbie.
06-07-2009, 12:07 AM
don't do it.

ughh i know, i hate when boys say that when theyve dont something wrong and you get mad and theyre like 'that time of the month' :eusa_wall

dont be clingy.
and dont make us pay for ourselves to go see something in the cinema:O

camera
06-07-2009, 08:35 AM
control issue. girls dont like being controlled.
e.g. "who did you go out with?" "be home by this time & that" "pls dress appropriately" "WHY R U TAKING PICS WITH A GUY, WHO IS HE" ladidadida etc etc.
ok mum.

Common
06-07-2009, 09:30 AM
mm not necessarily, they might actually be okay and don't need you to keep asking as it's annoying

Lol and to think, four years ago I would have took the advice of if you ask the girl shes OK and she says she is, then she is not.

What a fool I was.

Innit, and then you have to shout that you're fine and then they're like ''there's defitnely something up with you'' and you're like NO??? When clearly you were fine.

Yeah I've had this reaction before, but girls think boys don't have feelings to and when we're trying to be nice and taking an interest in a girl, we don't want it thrown back into our faces.

Guys & girls r the same these days tbh.

Personality wise, yes.

ughh i know, i hate when boys say that when theyve dont something wrong and you get mad and theyre like 'that time of the month' :eusa_wall

dont be clingy.
and dont make us pay for ourselves to go see something in the cinema:O

Tbh, these days people would go halfs on a date, or end up going with aload of mates including there girlfriend and they'd all pay for themselfs, including his partner.

don't do it.

Lol, ''Period Problems'' I remember I use to wind up my ex with that.

Niall!
06-07-2009, 10:56 PM
All girls who say they're looking for a strong and steady relationship will always go for someone who treats them like **** just because he has a good body.

No exceptions.

Sir.Gold
07-07-2009, 04:06 PM
All girls who say they're looking for a strong and steady relationship will always go for someone who treats them like **** just because he has a good body.

No exceptions.

Yeh man loads of girls are like that. For example, i liked this girl and told her and all and she said she liked me then all of a sudden she turned around and said she liked my best friend. I think she only likes him cause he as nice hair HAHA. His hair is like George craigs or however his name is spelled.

Neil
09-07-2009, 11:20 AM

It was a jokee sheesh. o.O
I don't actually understand your comment, I've grown up knowing girls have to put up with it and I'm sure it sucks and since just about every girl gets it, it's natural and it's something you can't easily get rid of, might aswell joke about it, not like it can kill you, I also laugh at *whoever* gave me bad rep for that, I'm not uninformed at all, I did sex education, I know what's happening, it's called a JOKE. :)

Thank you. <3

Barkseh
13-07-2009, 01:30 PM
All girls are different. But no matter what anyone says, they're just as bad as us, if not worse when it comes to sex ect ect. You just need to find out what makes them tick :P.

leah
13-07-2009, 09:30 PM
e.g. "who did you go out with?" "be home by this time & that" "pls dress appropriately" "WHY R U TAKING PICS WITH A GUY, WHO IS HE" ladidadida etc etc.
ok mum.
omg I so agree with this one, I hate it when guys are like that lmao or if you're friends with guys and you hang out with them it's like OMG WHO ARE THEY? THEY'RE OLDER THAN U OMG.

Abbie.
14-07-2009, 01:09 AM
ok mum.

OMG when we all went swimming the other day, i was forceddd to wear his swimming surfer short things incase anyone looked at my legs :S

and he makes me change my top if its too low :eusa_wall:eusa_wall

jennifuh
16-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Lol, there's some stuff you can kind of generalize about girls but a lot is specific to the person. If you're not wondering about anyone specifc here's some genreal rules for oyu:
- We want to marry the nice guy, not date him
- Never bring up the subject of dieting/weight loss, it's OUR job to complain about it, not you to remind us
- Sometimes we like to ask question we already know the answer to. You must reply what we want to hear .. do not hesitate and do not use the wrong asnwer

Hmm.. thinking of things bf's have messed up in the past .. not sure , not much comes to mind atm.

RedStratocas
19-07-2009, 02:43 PM
girls think more about a boy's actions than boys do about a girl's actions. they tend to look for a deeper meaning in the things we do/say, even though there might not be one.

Sir.Gold
19-07-2009, 04:44 PM
girls think more about a boy's actions than boys do about a girl's actions. they tend to look for a deeper meaning in the things we do/say, even though there might not be one.

Sorry i don't understand this post. :S

Niall!
19-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Lol, there's some stuff you can kind of generalize about girls but a lot is specific to the person. If you're not wondering about anyone specifc here's some genreal rules for oyu:
- Never bring up the subject of dieting/weight loss, it's OUR job to complain about it, not you to remind us
- Sometimes we like to ask question we already know the answer to. You must reply what we want to hear .. do not hesitate and do not use the wrong asnwer

Hmm.. thinking of things bf's have messed up in the past .. not sure , not much comes to mind atm.

How're you supposed to marry someone without dating them? They're not just gonna propose to you there and then :S

Lindsey
20-07-2009, 02:25 PM
ok mum.

Oh My Gosh !! this soo true, i hate when a guy trys and controls me,...

No exceptions.

Hmmm, not all the time, but most of the time:D

Yes this 1 is soooo true, except for the 1st point, i dont really get that one.. but the rest is true,

Mmmmm, most of the time.. girls want to hear the good side of things, not really the bad side..... like they want it to be deep and emotional most of the time ;]

Glen Coco
29-07-2009, 05:29 PM
You can't just say that you need information on girls. We're not objects. We have different feelings, likes, dislikes, ect.
x

FlyingJesus
29-07-2009, 05:31 PM
*Removed*
Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not spam the thread . Thanks.

jennifuh
29-07-2009, 05:33 PM
How're you supposed to marry someone without dating them? They're not just gonna propose to you there and then :S

Well, I just mean, I'm not going to look for the good guy until I'm really serious about settling down.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!