PDA

View Full Version : Phone contract

Middlesbrough
03-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Hey i'm trying to convince my mum to allow me to get a phone contract but she is being annoying and won't budge, I can pay for it with my own money but i'm just wondering if their is anything i can say that will help convince her

Thanks, Mark

Arron
03-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Hey i'm trying to convince my mum to allow me to get a phone contract but she is being annoying and won't budge, I can pay for it with my own money but i'm just wondering if their is anything i can say that will help convince her

Thanks, Mark

?? whats the harm in that?

i take it you dont have a bank account so you're offerin to pay your mum the full price of the contract each month when the bill is due to be paid?

urm.. i duno how to help lol.

Middlesbrough
03-07-2009, 08:07 PM
?? whats the harm in that?

i take it you dont have a bank account so you're offerin to pay your mum the full price of the contract each month when the bill is due to be paid?

urm.. i duno how to help lol.

No i have a bank account but i've saved up about 2k throughout a few years so my mum is worried that i don't put the money in and let the 2k drop

shizzle
03-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Say it's easy contact when going out, instead of topping up often and worrying about wasting credit. It is also has a phone with it.

Middlesbrough
03-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Say it's easy contact when going out, instead of topping up often and worrying about wasting credit. It is also has a phone with it.
Thanks
Looking at the new LG viewty smart, 8mp, really slim unlike the original viewty

LoveToStack
04-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Say it's cheaper, which it is if you use your phone a lot.

Immenseman
04-07-2009, 11:44 AM
tell her by being on contract you'll have the phone for quite a while and you'll never have to spend money topping up etc and in the long run works out better if you use your phone on a regular basis.

Middlesbrough
04-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Samsung tocco ultra, got it on contract today - thanks guys

Immenseman
04-07-2009, 06:42 PM
enjoy it mark xo

05-07-2009, 01:29 AM
You could of said it would have helped to start to build up your credit record...thinking of the future. :D

Bearing in mind it'll only be good for your credit record if you keep up with the payments ^^

camera
05-07-2009, 11:55 AM

Thanks, Mark

if ure working, that wld help.

LoveToStack
05-07-2009, 12:59 PM
You can quite easily get good contracts for £15 a month. Ask her if she thinks thats better than spending £25 a week on texts.

iAdam
05-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Thank god you went for the tocco rather than the viewty, viewty really are poor.

Good choice, I'm getting a 5800 ;)

Biskitmonsterrs
05-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Tell her it allows you to communicate for less, and you're never going to run out of credit or a way to contact them if you get unlimited texts. Also say it teaches you responsibility as you have to manage the extra charges :D
I got a contract a month ago, my mum got it me just to stop me asking for credit money

Wahey
06-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Ewh i hate contracts, can't trust myself with them cuz i'll spend well over a hundred in 2 weeks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!