PDA

View Full Version : Part time job... [+REP]

Sunny.
04-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Ive got application and ive filled it all in but im stuck on 2 questions...

1) Describe a difficult situation you have been in and what you did to resolve it

2) Give an example of when you demonstrated excellent customer service.

Ive never done any customer service tasks :S
and what can I put for question 1. I can just make it up but dno wt to write

+rep for help

LuketheDuke
04-07-2009, 06:23 PM
With job applications it doesnt matter if theres the odd white lie here and there.

For the first one maybe say you had a difficult exam question and you were getting flustered but you sat back, relaxed and slowed your mind down for a couple of mins and then the question began to make sense as you were in the 'right' frame of mind.

For the second one perhaps say for a school project on business you wanted to hone the idea of your product so you went onto the streets, did a Q&A and took on board what everyone said therefore showing an awareness to take on board what people want blahblah.

Sunny.
04-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Wow. Thanks for the help mate. +rep!!

lick
04-07-2009, 08:27 PM
1) Describe a difficult situation you have been in and what you did to resolve it

That time when everyone came against you because you where selling ripped layouts, i dunno how you resolved it but write it down :D

Mentor
05-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Just take something you've done and fit it to the question, customer service doesn't need to involve customers, just something which involves talking/helping people, maybe resolving a problem for them or just taking control of a situation :)

For the former, your the one who lived your life so your the only one who knows what experiences you can give for it, just make sure to spin it positively :p

Sunny.
05-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks, ive filled it in now. Ive repped all of you.

Yes even you "mwahh"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!