PDA

View Full Version : Rupert Grint AKA Ron Weasley...

Clowgon
05-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Catches Swine flu.

HARRY Potter actor Rupert Grint has been struck down with swine flu.

Grint, who plays Harry's pal Ron Weasley, was forced to take a break from filming the latest instalment about the young wizard when he was hit by the bug.

His publicist said today: "It has just been confirmed that Rupert Grint has taken a few days out of filming due to a mild bout of swine flu."
"He has now recovered and is looking forward to joining his fellow cast members at the junket and premieres this week and will then return to filming directly afterwards."

She said Grint's doctor had confirmed that Rupert had recovered and was no longer contagious or at risk of infecting others.

"Other scenes were shot in his absence which did not require his involvement and thus filming was not disrupted," she added.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00839/grint280_839185a.jpg

Oh dear, out of all the Harry Potter cast i'm not surprised he catched it. :P

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2517571/Potter-actor-hit-with-swine-flu.html

Edited by invincible (Forum Moderator) ~ Title edited to avoid further arguements.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

Blinger1
05-07-2009, 12:55 AM
You insult him and stuff, but he will be richer, more famous ad probably more popular then you will/would ever be.

Clowgon
05-07-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm not insulting him, nor am i jealous of him... I just thought adding the Ginger nut
part would "brighten" up the thread title.

Quite happy for him imo.

Blinger1
05-07-2009, 01:02 AM
i fail to see how it 'brightens up the thread title'... it more looks like an insult imo.

Clowgon
05-07-2009, 01:08 AM
I can see where your coming from but i wasn't trying to insult him in anyway but ye, i suppose i can see where your coming from.

Wootzeh
05-07-2009, 01:12 AM
I'm ginger and have been highly insulted by you calling him a ginger nut, we were born with it no need to poke fun at it. I would like to hear Kardan's opinion on this matter as well.

Edited by invincible (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not create further arguements after a moderator has dealt with previous ones between you & the thread starter.

Clowgon
05-07-2009, 01:18 AM
Oh my days... I'm not going to start an argument on this matter, if you are offensive about what I've said then i'm sorry.

GommeInc
05-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Why are all the Scots people annoyed at the ginger nut comment? :S It's how loads of people call him... I get called stupid because I R blond, but me has brainz :D!

So he caught it, and is better now? They kept it quiet :S I thought this was about him and Hermione being a couple...

Wootzeh
05-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Why are all the Scots people annoyed at the ginger nut comment? :S It's how loads of people call him... I get called stupid because I R blond, but me has brainz :D!

So he caught it, and is better now? They kept it quiet :S I thought this was about him and Hermione being a couple...
It brings up bad memories when I was bullied at school, I hope this does not happen again. :)

Blinger1
05-07-2009, 01:27 AM
AT the end they marry.

oops, i ruined the film.

Wootzeh
05-07-2009, 01:29 AM
AT the end they marry.

oops, i ruined the film.
nah that's the next film.

in this film dumbledore dies, oh **** sorry.

Blinger1
05-07-2009, 01:30 AM
nah that's the next film.

in this film dumbledore dies, oh **** sorry.
he is filming the next film.

Wootzeh
05-07-2009, 01:33 AM
he is filming the next film.
shhhhhhhh. the next film is good :)

Mentor
05-07-2009, 01:42 AM
People are way to augment sensitive these days... arguments good not bad, where this opposite notion comes from i will never know >.<

Ontopic. I find it kinda amusing simply because he's Ron. Its almost in character :P

Clowgon
05-07-2009, 08:34 AM
People are way to augment sensitive these days... arguments good not bad, where this opposite notion comes from i will never know >.<

Ontopic. I find it kinda amusing simply because he's Ron. Its almost in character :P

LOOOL! Exactly! I'm sure many others are thinking the same.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!