PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Sofa Stacking broken?

Vuldrance
05-07-2009, 08:17 AM
The best I can get is the 2nd sofa being halfway on.. I got an expert stacker to try and it was the best he could get as well. I asked someone else and they said it was broken because of updates. Can anyone get it fully working?

Thread Moved by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): It's best suited in this section.

Spy,
05-07-2009, 09:59 AM
hey v.9 lol

ye i second her i think it is broken the way that was posted by a habbo hotel anyhow it use to fully work but now it seems only one half works propery im sure there are other secert ways out there that ppl dont want to tell anyone how to do it.

Frisky
05-07-2009, 01:13 PM
I'm sure there is a way to do this?

Someone will let you know ;)

Kyle
05-07-2009, 07:03 PM
there probably is a way to do it

*waits for isz to make an appearance and tell us all how*

LoveToStack
05-07-2009, 08:45 PM
*waits for isz to make an appearance and tell us all how*

It still works. Use the same way as ever it's just trial and error cause it's such a crap unreliable method. It works better, dunno why, in new rooms. So you make a new room that you want to decorate then set up all your sofa stacks at the same time then come back later and it should work. If not just keep trying because as I say it's just trial and error most of the time. The fact that one side goes on shows that the actual theory behind it still works, bear that in mind before calling on my help again jeez. That'll be $10,000 creditz.

Vuldrance
06-07-2009, 05:20 AM
What do you recommend using for the top piece? Present, Mode Corner or Z-Shelf? And the single chairs? Someone told me Dining Chairs were best, not even sure if they make a difference though.

LoveToStack
06-07-2009, 05:39 AM
It's all the same. Whether you choose a pressie, zshelf or whatever else should depend on how close you want them, not how likely it will be to work because it all has the same chance. Same applies for chairs, if the chair (any) lets you place the bottom sofa under the top item, it's job is done and it has worked. From then on it's just a case of waiting for the top table item to become the highest priority (obviously it currently resides with the bottom sofa after you put that in).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!