PDA

View Full Version : NEED FAST HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spy,
05-07-2009, 09:54 AM
k it seems i might be buying a xbox 360 elite with in the next 3 hours so i need adivice ASAP

im buying it from someone i dont know and never met before + i know noone that knows the person either so i was woundering what should i look out for when going to buy it ?

like tips how to spot the faults like:

rrod how long does it take to show
the e74 error how and how long does it take to show
any faults that may effect the consoles performance later on ?

i just need tips on how to spot things so i dont get ripped off as i wont be able to return it as i dont even know the person.

all advice will revice +rep if i can give that is

Josh-H
05-07-2009, 09:59 AM
I wouldn't buy one second hand full stop. I'd want a proper warranty.

Spy,
05-07-2009, 10:03 AM
ye i wouldnt mind a warranty one as well but its hard for me to save up at the moment as i aint got much of a income source so when i get to get a xbox 360 elite for the price ive currently saved up i aint gonna pass it up if it all seems in good condition

any how was advice so +rep still need advice on the stuff i asked about and anything else along them lines....

Josh-H
05-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Really, as long as it works when you go to buy it for over 10-15 minutes running a game you won't know if it has any other faults.

Remember though, even a console with RROD will play for 5-10 minutes before it cuts off. So get them to let it play for at least 15 or something if possible.

Spy,
05-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Well i won the xbox 360 elite for £77 just the console and all the stuff u get if u bought just the console from a shop

just need to wait for the seller to contact me and tell me when i can go and pick it up.

now im woundering what game do ppl recommend me to buy as my first xbox 360 game ever and try it on my first ever xbox lol

i like first person shooters stragegy games also games like gta

what games would u recommend me to get for my first game most not get bored of it after like 2 hours as i wont be able to get another for abit lol

gonna be buying it from gamestation as i got some in store credit there as well lol aint going online as of yet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!