PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] Second layout (Habbo)

Sluing
06-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey,

I posted my first Habbo layout earlier today and compared to this it was pretty much crap. So, I've switched programs and found it very useful in giving me a better range of ideas to work with. So, here's some little ideas that have been bottled up in my head since forever..

It's a wip, so let me know what I can add.. As you see it's unfinished... pretty unsure of what to add.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/403/23948848.gif

BoyBetterKnow
06-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Seen ALMOST the EXACT same thing. With the black overlay with user control ontop of the same banner bg. nb spose

Sluing
06-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Seen ALMOST the EXACT same thing. With the black overlay with user control ontop of the same banner bg. nb spose

Pretty sure you have to, not sure how though as I don't know you, but I ran a project a few months ago and this was similar to it.

The previous was my layout was entirely my ideas subtract the actual designing aspect. I lost the design right after the project fell apart and just decided to redesign it by memory.

Regardless I didn't rip or steal it. It was completely my work and I used nothing as a reference but the brain in my head. >.<

BoyBetterKnow
07-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Pretty sure you have to, not sure how though as I don't know you, but I ran a project a few months ago and this was similar to it.

The previous was my layout was entirely my ideas subtract the actual designing aspect. I lost the design right after the project fell apart and just decided to redesign it by memory.

Regardless I didn't rip or steal it. It was completely my work and I used nothing as a reference but the brain in my head. >.<

It might've been your project then. You were with that Will kid. Nice layout anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!