PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] WTH has happened to my habbo...

ElliottThompson
07-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Basically neither my email or password are linked to my account anymore so I have probably been hacked...

but when I go on google chrome I can log into my account as I had saved my username and password so it automatically logs me in :S

I can post of forums / my guest book / change my motto and everything but I cant do anything that requires me to re-enter my password like minimail or the actual client
This is weird because usually when I change my password google chrome does not let me log in automatically :S

Anything I can do / happened to anyone else plus any other comments including lol at that :D

EDIT: accessing the account setting page requires me to be able to enter my password in

luce
07-07-2009, 05:42 PM
do you still have all your furni and e-mail habbo suport for urgent help or something and they will sort it out

ElliottThompson
07-07-2009, 05:52 PM
do you still have all your furni and e-mail habbo suport for urgent help or something and they will sort it out
all the furni is in my rooms yes

but i cant use the habbo help tool has you need to know ur habbo email to even get past the second page.

Immenseman
07-07-2009, 05:54 PM
email PS staff to their sulake email

Kyle
07-07-2009, 06:34 PM
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Email ludus I'm sure he'll be helpful ;)

Accipiter
07-07-2009, 06:44 PM
So you don't know the dob either? if you don't know either just constantly try until redirects you to a question page were you can tell them your problems.

user130523
10-07-2009, 10:12 PM
if you forgot DOB/PASS/EMAIL etc then you email them and they give you 3 questions:
Habbo Name
Last remembered email/pass (i think)
Have you bought any credits on account

or something and you answer then they decide if its you or not..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!