PDA

View Full Version : Need to know some RVs

Black_Apalachi
10-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Hey, I dunno if it's just my laptop or what but every time I check the RVs there's always some images that don't display for me. The hover feature also doesn't work on the ones in question.

Also, I don't know if it's intentional but loads of the normal rares section have larger images that look weird and kind of distorted?

Anyway, as I can't see some of the images - and it's generally the same ones every time which is what suggests to me there's something wrong with them rather than me lol - I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the value (if there is one) of the 3 piece Nelly set is please? And if there's values for the Gold, Silver and Bronze Dragon set or even just Gold and Silver Dragon set?

Just for future reference or whatever, the most important values I can't see are the supers with the following values:

225 CS (both of them)
221 CS
202 CS (the one below Sky Dragon)
172 CS
160 CS (the one below Blank Gold Tower)
116 CS (between Earth Smoke and Strawberry ICM)
90 CS (the one below Black Pillow)
48 CS
40 CS

The rest don't matter for now.

Cheers :)

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: 'Moved from Anything about Trading' to this forum.

Jxhn
10-07-2009, 08:01 AM
225 CS - rock pillar
225 CS - yellow mono
221 CS - gothi fountain set
202 CS - blue fan
172 CS - bubblegum icm
160 CS - v guitar
116 CS - blue icm
90 CS - turq pillow
48 CS - safety (dark green) sleeping bag
40 CS - grey share bear

Fehm
10-07-2009, 11:34 AM
The image problem is mainly because we are changing the rare sprites into the new beta sized sprites, this should be completed in the near future. As for the images you cannot see, the above post has mentioned these and i'll try my best to get them sorted for you!

Thanks alot!

Black_Apalachi
10-07-2009, 04:08 PM
225 CS - rock pillar
225 CS - yellow mono
221 CS - gothi fountain set
202 CS - blue fan
172 CS - bubblegum icm
160 CS - v guitar
116 CS - blue icm
90 CS - turq pillow
48 CS - safety (dark green) sleeping bag
40 CS - grey share bear

The image problem is mainly because we are changing the rare sprites into the new beta sized sprites, this should be completed in the near future. As for the images you cannot see, the above post has mentioned these and i'll try my best to get them sorted for you!

Thanks alot!

Thank you both. In my opinion the BETA sprites look awful (if they're the ones I've seen). Does this mean there is no longer a Nelly Set value?

Fehm
10-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Im positive the nelly set value will return :) Your opinion is your opinion, and shall be taken into consideration, I assure you!

Mr-Trainor
11-07-2009, 09:43 AM
The image problem is because a past managers images were removed/deleted. Also, we removed sets because if we made sets using the new BETA images then the sets would be a bit big!

Black_Apalachi
11-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Haha cheers :P. Yeah I thought they were a bit big. Are they the images you see in the catalogue once you've clicked them? Loads of them look odd and weird. Unless you're sticking with the smaller images, then that's cool :).

Mr-Trainor
11-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Nope, the ones in the catalogue when clicked on; are even bigger. It's the new ones you get when you click on an item in a room :) You used to get small ones, now you get big ones!

Black_Apalachi
11-07-2009, 02:59 PM
ok cool :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!