PDA

View Full Version : You have got to be ******* kidding me

Dusty-09
10-07-2009, 07:12 PM
I recently got my ps3 back after a little episode with it not being able to read cds. Now guess what... When I turn it on, it either does not show up. Or shows up and then freezes. OR shows up and then blurs with this yellow **** on the screen.

I have only had it a ******* week and now I have to send it ******* back to ******* repair it and im so ******* pissed :@:@:@:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall
:eusa_wall

ARGH!!!!!

paul4wolves
10-07-2009, 07:15 PM
I recently got my ps3 back after a little episode with it not being able to read cds. Now guess what... When I turn it on, it either does not show up. Or shows up and then freezes. OR shows up and then blurs with this yellow **** on the screen.

I have only had it a ******* week and now I have to send it ******* back to ******* repair it and im so ******* pissed :@:@:@:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall
:eusa_wall

ARGH!!!!!

LOL, the sony help service are BRILLIANT though. All you do is ring up and they take your details and collect it when u want and deliver you a BRAND NEW one for FREE the same day. Its all good mate

Dusty-09
10-07-2009, 07:27 PM
LOL, the sony help service are BRILLIANT though. All you do is ring up and they take your details and collect it when u want and deliver you a BRAND NEW one for FREE the same day. Its all good mate

Only if u have a 1 year warranty, i have insurance so i gotta send it to game to fix it which takes up to 1 week

paul4wolves
10-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Only if u have a 1 year warranty, i have insurance so i gotta send it to game to fix it which takes up to 1 week

Nah, I bought a PS3 off ebay that did not work for £30 and they picked it up and gave me a brand new one, I just said I got it for christmas and they said thats okay then :D

Dusty-09
10-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Nah, I bought a PS3 off ebay that did not work for £30 and they picked it up and gave me a brand new one, I just said I got it for christmas and they said thats okay then :D

LOL well, they believed you, they took my details so they got the reference therefore they know my warranty has expired

Oleh
12-07-2009, 10:39 AM

Thats why this service has been stopped, thanks to people like you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!