PDA

View Full Version : Official Fansite - IDEA Agency Comp

04Jack04
10-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Create a badge to be used on Habbo Hotel!

There is a special exclusive FANSITE ONLY competition which has been announced today! VIP-Ian_Childline has been really happy with all the support you guys have given over the last few months, so he has decided that the Idea Followers are going to be rewarded with a special badge on Habbo UK!

He wants you to design a special badge for the most dedicated Idea followers! And he knows that you lot are the best people to know what it should look like, so he wants you to design the badge for him! The inspiration for the badge is ‘Gold Standard’.

This badge will actually be made and put onto Habbo UK!

How to enter

You need to design a badge with the Idea Agency theme for the most dedicated followers; it MUST be 35 x 35 pixels! But apart from that you can let your imagination run wild!

Ready to submit your badge design? Simply send your entries in an email to ******* and your badge will be submitted to the Staff at Habbo UK and to Ian himself!

What do I win?

your badge will be made into a REAL Habbo badge on the UK hotel!

This is a comp that is run by OFFICIAL FANSITES ONLY. This will not promoted on Habbo.co.uk.

Frank459
10-07-2009, 08:58 PM
for the fact that the email has been censored, im somehow doubting this exclusive "competition" for fansites only.

04Jack04
10-07-2009, 09:42 PM
I did that myself because I'm not sure if you can posted emails

its on

hffm.co.uk
habbolot.net

thorn
12-07-2009, 11:09 PM
It is Official..

And i've entered.

Black_Apalachi
12-07-2009, 11:18 PM
So was this information disclosed to official fansites with the intention of them releasing it to the population?

Sounds like a cool little competition :).

Heather.Small
13-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Sounds nice! :)

Wolk.
14-07-2009, 12:07 AM
i dont get this.. does this mean anyone can enter or just owners of fansites? :S

Black_Apalachi
14-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Yeah could someone post a link to the original source please?

Mikey
14-07-2009, 05:35 PM
http://www.hffm.co.uk/latest/show_news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1247245713&archive=&start_from=&ucat=6&

lalallalalallalalal xd

Black_Apalachi
15-07-2009, 03:49 AM
lalallalalallalalal xd

+rep :)

The email address is a HFFM one though, what if I want to enter through Habbox? In fact why haven't Habbox posted anything about this (or have I just missed it)? :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!