PDA

View Full Version : Can you actually fall in love with someone through Habbo?

yuffie66
18-07-2005, 11:52 AM
I didnt know you could but my friend did! She got with him in the end but do you guys think its a bad thing? :s

Moved by Corey777 (Forum Moderator): From Discuss Anything (Outside Habbo). Please post in the correct forum.

Detox
18-07-2005, 12:12 PM
I think it is a bad idea. You never know who it is. It might be Chris, 13 from Birmingham or John, 48 from London who is really a paedo.

Y!
18-07-2005, 12:21 PM
I think anything is possible, but that doesn't mean you don't have to be safe.

Georgia
18-07-2005, 04:27 PM
I think its half n half. If you want to fall in love with someone over the internet and meet up or whatever hen bring someone older with you that is gonna protect you. BUT you never know who it can be!

-JT-
18-07-2005, 04:30 PM
i met danneh on this because of habbo and i'm pretty sure she isnt 48 year old john, but i coukld be wrong

Kekea
18-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Well, you can. Cause those dating services...? Like people could be someone else over those dating things..? And habbo is turning kinda into that. But on the net

Col
18-07-2005, 05:32 PM
It's possible.. but, Like others say, It's not always safe to do it. I do agree that it's slightly more safer if you have known the person over a long period of time.
It's not very safe if you run round habbo rooms shouting:
''FRIEND REQUEST ME SO YOU CAN MARRY ME AND LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER''.
- That I do not agree with.

But, building up a friendship and then taking it that one step further, I do agree with.

Rarelime
18-07-2005, 06:07 PM
i met danneh on this because of habbo and i'm pretty sure she isnt 48 year old john, but i coukld be wrong

Rofl.. Danneh isn't 48 :p

And what Kaiora said

It's possible.. but, Like others say, It's not always safe to do it. I do agree that it's slightly more safer if you have known the person over a long period of time.

But, building up a friendship and then taking it that one step further, I do agree with.

i totally agree with. :)

Charizard.
18-07-2005, 07:58 PM

I completely agree with that, Ive had two relationships over Habbo on msn, One that lasted two years, And the one im in at the moment. But you do get to a point where you need to see the person irl, Otherwise you find it difficult to trust the person your with.

BlueTails
18-07-2005, 07:59 PM
I Like The Friendship Thing, But The Love, Yeah You Can I Suppose, Love Is From Anything, so It That Means Habbo Maybe, Then Yeah

I Wonder, Dave And Anita? Habbo!

Matt And Danneh? Habbo!
So Much More... Yeah, Maybe They Might Get Married In Real Life, Its A Big Step, And Lots Of Years Time But Yeah Its A Slim Chance But It Definatly Can Happen

Y!
18-07-2005, 08:00 PM

Yeah that I agree with.

-sFusion-
18-07-2005, 08:13 PM
I think you can fall in love, but you gotta be careful that you don't find someone that is just desperate for anything. Once you've known someone for awhile, i guess it can happen
:love3:
What bothers me is when ppl go shouting if you want me as your gf/bf, say 111 or something. How pathetic and fake.

yuffie66
20-07-2005, 01:21 PM
:p i seriously agree with yas! i hate it when loads of ppl go around saying 'press 111 to get with me'! its so annoying! but i suppose you guys are right, my mate had met someone over habbo and is now in a heavy relationship with them. i've only ever had one habbo/msn relationship but that i messed up big time!

:d BONK! :D

paxton89
20-07-2005, 01:33 PM
ennit i totally agree love cannot be made over the net

Rachi
20-07-2005, 01:35 PM
I think it is a bad idea. You never know who it is. It might be Chris, 13 from Birmingham or John, 48 from London who is really a paedo.
LOL i was gna say that
or a 60 year old winkly man that needs a nurse 2 help him up the stairs ;o

dementedpixel
20-07-2005, 03:02 PM
It could also be lilly 15 from norwich or Margret,78 from ipswich :P

Crying-Angel
20-07-2005, 03:12 PM

ok firstly im not called john and im not 48 lmao
my name is danielle (danneh) and im 17 :p and im not a pedo x']
quite alot of ppl have seen me on cam and know im not lieing...

I Like The Friendship Thing, But The Love, Yeah You Can I Suppose, Love Is From Anything, so It That Means Habbo Maybe, Then Yeah

I Wonder, Dave And Anita? Habbo!

Matt And Danneh? Habbo!
So Much More... Yeah, Maybe They Might Get Married In Real Life, Its A Big Step, And Lots Of Years Time But Yeah Its A Slim Chance But It Definatly Can Happen

i think you can fall in love over the internet, love is formed from a bond between two people and just because that person isnt sat in front of u doesnt mean u dont talk and stuff.... i think that when u actully meet up the love u feel for the person will eitha wilter or it will get stronger...
but it is possible, and i should know coz ive fallen in love with matt big style :p
online relationships will only work if you trust the other person tho, thats a major issue, if you cant trust them then there is no way its gonna work because you cant keep tabs on them.

Rachi
20-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Its probably safer NOT 2 fallin love on a chat room.

kasi
20-07-2005, 03:19 PM

i agree with miny.

Crying-Angel
20-07-2005, 03:26 PM

lol i guess its safer to, but u cant help who u fall for...

and i would meet up with matt, but if i didnt trust him 100% i wouldnt meet up with him.... i have a hell of alot of trust in him <3

its not advisable to meet ppl on the internet but if u really want to then make sure you know that they are who they say they are (cam, phone... ect)
also make sure ur parents know exactly where ur going and who with...

Shadowrock!
20-07-2005, 03:32 PM
well, im madly in love with my gf. and shes madly in love with me, where thinking of meeting up and thinking of spending our lives with eachother :). she means everything to me, and i mean everything to her, so yes. i guess you can :)

although i never thought iwould lol :), im happy i did tho

Mr.Kylee
20-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Right when I first started going on habbo *sigh* I had those ''net'' things w.e but I had gfs in real too, like alot. I was abit of a player (in real) then I kinda met Emz on habbo and she changed my personality. I don't care if you think I'm stupid and sad and whatever. You can get feelings for person you never meet. My feelings for her are like so strong never felt this way and for me she's the best thing that ever happened to me. We talk like all the day it's not even 5mins that we wouldn't speak etc. the only problem is I live close to Italy she lives in UK. If I'd live in London even thought it's few hours away from her Id drive down to her just to see her. When I'll be older, like a year or two I'll try and move closer to her so Emz one day I'll knock on your door and kiss you ;) <3 There's just something special about me and her I don't care what you other people think thought so yeah I could get a gf easily in real believe me but I'm so in love with Emz that other girls don't even interest me.

Shadowrock!
20-07-2005, 05:02 PM
same with me, lyndsey lives in liverpool, and me on the other side of britan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!