PDA

View Full Version : Habblog - Habbo Blogging's never been easier!

56i,
12-07-2009, 01:40 PM
1st August 2009
Will be the launch date of Habblog.info!

We'd firstly like to redirect you to our site, www.habblog.info where a small list of our staff are present on our Banner. Preperation has begun, and we have found ourselves a PHP Coder, a Forum Owner and Manager. It's all we need isn't it? No. Jobs are open for some areas of the website. Here's the list below:

Forum Management (Moderators)

Habbo Name:
Hotel Played:
Previous work with Forums:
Desired Forum Name*:
*We're accepting nothing that violates the rules. E.G. Swearing etc.

News Reporters
Habbo Name:
Hotel Played:
Previous work with News Reporting:

We are covering all english speaking hotels, this may include SG if it's a popular demand. So vote in our Poll. We need for sure Habbo UK, Habbo USA, Habbo CA and Habbo AU so if you'd like to report news on all of them websites please feel free to contact me. We'll be needing at least 2 per hotel incase one isn't around to post.

Our current staff are named here:

DANNOSAUR (Habbo UK) - Owner
Erxa (Habbo UK) - Owner
Samsta. (Habbo UK) - Forum Owner
Sonny (Habbo name unidentified) - Forum Manager

We're looking for an events team! Across all Hotels we cover, we'll be having competitions/events to gain popularity aswell as gain users. So if you'd like to become a member of the events team fill this out

Habbo Name:
Hotel Played:
Do you own lots of Furni?:
2 examples of ideas for Events:

We'll be providing some of the furniture for monthly competitions, but if you'd like to do your own of your own back feel free.

Forum Names - All of our staff are required to sign up to our forum, which is currently shut as our forum staff are designing/coding a forum skin. We're yet to discuss colours of names but all of our staff will recieve one.
We've emailed Habbo about getting a member of staff to guest appear on our Fansite, and the chances of this are looking good, so we'll remind you when and who are coming to Habblog!

Vote in our poll, whether we should do a .SG news section!

Just one more thing, you can keep up to date with EVERY LITTLE ASPECT of Habblog with our twitter, @followhabblog, we're always updating it. We'll follow you back. I'll thank you on behalf of my team of Habbloggers.

Regards, Dan
Habblog Owner and Founder

user130523
12-07-2009, 01:45 PM
just to let you know samasta 'makes you' forum badges which he makes for everyone :)

56i,
12-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Sams position on Habblog is safe, he's put a lot into this. He is just the Forum Owner, our Forum Manager will be running it alongside Sam, and if push comes to shove I'll have to design the badges. Thank-you.

Fehm
12-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Dont see how this will get crazily far.. but you know! Good luck

Dye
12-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Good luck I like your maintenance page and the dragging feature. ;]

If you need a site manager, pm me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!