PDA

View Full Version : Runescape, graphics getting old?

Aries
18-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Opinions?

find_out
18-07-2005, 02:49 PM
my opinion = your a noob ;)

BlueTails
18-07-2005, 02:51 PM
my opinion = your a noob ;)
i agree scott

:kader
18-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Don't spam his thread.

And don't a mod say don't do my job, I'll stop when you do your job.

Aries
18-07-2005, 03:50 PM
@Find_out: Grow up and I'm not a noob, I have more intelligence than you can ever wish to imagin.

@Bluetails: *I agree, Scott. (Learn how to punctuate before agreeing with an idiotic pleb).

@Kader: Thank you. :)

In my opinions, the graphics in RS are getting too old for the game, I mean, the game play in it is great, don't get me wrong, but the graphics seriously need an update.

I'm just asking for opinions, so don't flame me. ~_~

Iambikez
18-07-2005, 03:55 PM
@Find_out: Grow up and I'm not a noob, I have more intelligence than you can ever wish to imagin.

@Bluetails: *I agree, Scott. (Learn how to punctuate before agreeing with an idiotic pleb).

In my opinions, the graphics in RS are getting too old for the game, I mean, the game play in it is great, don't get me wrong, but the graphics seriously need an update.

Yeah, you got tuns of intelligence but you cant spell imagine?

find_out
18-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Exactly. Hes Another Sad Lowlife Noob ;)

Sank
18-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Exactly. Hes Another Sad Lowlife Noob ;)

Oh my God!

You idiot!

Just becuase they start a topic, and graphics, doesn't mean they are a noob you friggen idiot!

WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE FIND_OUT! IT WOULD BE BETTER AND A FRIENDLIER PLACE WITHOUT YOU! YOU STUPID IDIOT.

NOW BE NICE FOR ONCE!!! CHRIST.

--

i agree scott

My opinion on you is, your bum-chums who love picking out noobs, who arn't noobs..

Now be nice, PLEASE.

-----

Now, on topic:

Yea, they are getting very old.. Too square etc.

But I can't visualize it changing.

Jamus_Solari
18-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Its a java web game that they intend people to be able to play on almost any computer , even if they wanted to how far could they push the graphics?

Mohwar.
18-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Find_out Take a teep Breath Just cuz the guys new to forum doesn't mean u say noob lol

Yep Graphic going rubbish

Annihillating
18-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Oh my God!

You idiot!

Just becuase they start a topic, and graphics, doesn't mean they are a noob you friggen idiot!

WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE FIND_OUT! IT WOULD BE BETTER AND A FRIENDLIER PLACE WITHOUT YOU! YOU STUPID IDIOT.

EXACTLY

BlueTails
18-07-2005, 06:42 PM

How About You Shut Up Mate, I Write How I Like, Its A Free Country, So In My Opinion, Hmm NOOB

Whats Your Level?

Im Guessing 3

*FREE BRONZE ARMOUR HERE*

Nskyline
18-07-2005, 07:08 PM
*FREE BRONZE ARMOUR HERE*
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kasi
18-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Oh my God!

You idiot!

--

My opinion on you is, your bum-chums who love picking out noobs, who arn't noobs..

Now be nice, PLEASE.

-----

Now, on topic:

Yea, they are getting very old.. Too square etc.

But I can't visualize it changing.

Well said.

I personally don't really like the graphics on runescape.

Zebila
18-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Hmm...So you want Xbox gaphics where only the people with elite graphic cards can play? And it would be lagging constantly? Great.

Aries
18-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Xbox is pants. Lol.

I want better graphics, but not too great so that noone can play... I mean, I have the highest spec computer I know out of all my friends, but I still love the classic games with the old school graphics, Tibia, Battle on, etc...

Just an update.

Ziabotsu
18-07-2005, 08:32 PM
EXACTLY
For once, I actually agree with someone other than myself. Right now, I do get annoyed with the lag on RuneScape, if the graphics are ****, it would make it WAY more laggier than it already is, but right now, I feel the graphics are fine as they are.

Ezzie.
18-07-2005, 08:38 PM
I like it how it is really as even if ur on a naff pc u can go on it with only a little lag

Infrontation
18-07-2005, 09:50 PM
If they could improve the "blocklyness" of it just a bit there wouldn't be anything wrong :P Laugh they put in Ps3 Graphics, so only a few people with good cards could get in =D ByeBye A few Level 125's :D

Ezzie.
19-07-2005, 12:08 PM
lol harsh?

Zebila
19-07-2005, 12:39 PM
If they could improve the "blocklyness" of it just a bit there wouldn't be anything wrong :P Laugh they put in Ps3 Graphics, so only a few people with good cards could get in =D ByeBye A few Level 125's :D

basicly repeating what i said...

:kader
19-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Hmm...So you want Xbox gaphics where only the people with elite graphic cards can play? And it would be lagging constantly? Great.
Yeh, true, they need to low resalution [sp?] graphics so you can play.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!