PDA

View Full Version : Space Competitions Being Added!

thorn
14-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Space Cozzie Change:

Last edited: 14-Jul-2009 (17:02)
Alien Cozzie Change Competition

During our deep space conquest, we will be exploring numerous planets. Each planet will be inhabited by a different alien race. What will these aliens look like though? Well, that's completely up to you to decide! Simply dress your Habbo up as your desired Alien by using the items of clothing we have available, then save the image and email it to us along with the name of your alien race.

Email: competitions.uk(at)sulake.com
Subject: My Alien Race
Include: Your Habbo name, the name of your alien race and the attachment of you dressed as your alien.
Closing Date: Thursday 16th July at 11am, so be quick!

Please note that this is NOT an alteration competition. We simply need you to use the clothes, colours, hairstyles and accessories that are readily available.

Prize
Winners will have their alien race featured in the conquest and will receive a Sci Fi Furni pack which includes 1 month of Habbo Club. Good luck!

Sci-fi Room Competition:

All Space Crew's should have a Starship so that they can launch off into the vast depths of the unknown and commence their search and rescue duties, for the Habborella 3000. You can either create your very own Starship, or you can split up the work load between all 6 members of your crew. The new Futuristic Teleport is the perfect way to link the different sections of your Starship. Perhaps each crew member could be responsible for their own section of the ship as determined by their role? We have set out a few examples below for you, but feel free to do your own thing!

Email: competitions.uk(at)sulake.com
Subject: My Spaceship
Include: Your Habbo name, the name of your Space Crew (if you are a member of one) and attach the screenshot of your room.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st July at 11am.

Prizes
The best entries, as chosen by Habbo Staff, will receive...

- 25 leaderboard points (if you entered as a Space Crew)
- 1 month of Habbo Club
- Sci Fi Furni Pack
- Rare Spaceship Door (a previously unreleased colour)

Please note: Leaderboard points are the ONLY way to obtain the Badge upgrades. The number of points needed for each Badge upgrade can be found on the Group page. By entering on your own, you cannot receive a Badge upgrade.

I've entered the First one

and My team have entered teh 2nd one.

More To Come Soon!..

luce
14-07-2009, 05:12 PM
i might do the first one just because it's so easy. i think some may argue that HC and Non-HC would come into play against the people without HC but i spose habbo will take it into consideration

JACKTARD
14-07-2009, 05:20 PM
im a doctor in my team :D

Frisky
14-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Hmmm! Might enter top one!

<Nick>
14-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Hmmm! Might enter top one!

same xxx

Black_Apalachi
15-07-2009, 03:43 AM
I'd enter top one if there was a super in the prize. Might think about the second however...

BobX
15-07-2009, 12:29 PM
i want events not comps!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!