PDA

View Full Version : Habboarchive.net - Has Returned! - V7

Auks1
14-07-2009, 04:27 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2zdn8tg.gif
Webscripts - Images - Layouts - Guides - Image Archive - Forum

Habboarchive has finally returned with a release of version 7! I had so many emails asking for Habboarchive to return so i thought i would listen to bring it back!

Habboarchive V7 includes:
- Webscripts
- DJ Panels
- Radio Statistics
- Image packs
- Seasonal Packs
- Forum images
- Layouts
- Maintenance Layouts
- Forum skins
- Coding guides
- Habbo Guides
- Usables (coming soon)
- Image archive 7,500+ Habbo images
- a forum but shhh!

Habboarchive V7 is now fully released for you to use, we hope you like it, please give us your comments on it either posting below, PMin me or using the contact form on the website.

Enjoy,
Thanks for reading,
Banksy!

Rember to follow us on twitter for the latest Habboarchive news! (http://twitter.com/habboarchive)

Immenseman
14-07-2009, 04:31 PM
looks and sounds good - good luck with it :8

iDenning
14-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Lazy link : Habboarchive.net (http://habboarchive.net)

Looks nice! Glad to see alot of sites using my layouts :)

Fehm
14-07-2009, 05:11 PM

Don't flatter yourself :P:P

And glad its back! :)

iDenning
14-07-2009, 05:15 PM
i aint, like 7 of the layouts i found, brought, made are on neally ever resource site lol

Oh and theres nothing special about the site anymore, same old boring content. Every resource site has same scripts, same layouts. You need some different layouts and scripts. I love the layout/forum though :D

Auks1
14-07-2009, 05:51 PM
i aint, like 7 of the layouts i found, brought, made are on neally ever resource site lol

Oh and theres nothing special about the site anymore, same old boring content. Every resource site has same scripts, same layouts. You need some different layouts and scripts. I love the layout/forum though :D
Tbh habboarchive was unique, we used to have many unique features and content, until the others came along and copyed us straight off, now we look like any other resource site which sucks, everything unique i release on Habboarchive will be on another resource in no time, so i can't really stop it.

+ your layouts are free release which is why there on the sites, please don't flatter yourself.

user130523
14-07-2009, 07:18 PM
as said every fansite has it all, so nothing new :(

also sent you email about some errors etc

best of luck though! :D

iDenning
14-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Tbh habboarchive was unique, we used to have many unique features and content, until the others came along and copyed us straight off, now we look like any other resource site which sucks, everything unique i release on Habboarchive will be on another resource in no time, so i can't really stop it.

+ your layouts are free release which is why there on the sites, please don't flatter yourself.
yeh i know, your site was unique, thats why people used it, also, im not flattering myself, im just saying that im glad to see my layouts getting used rather than them sitting in my documents :)

Good luck with the site, im sure youll do a great job!

Invent
14-07-2009, 09:08 PM

Are you trying to say their using your layout or something?

Auks1
14-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the comments.

j2jcs
15-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Looks good, although iframe doesn't expand in IE 8.

Maczorx
15-07-2009, 03:52 PM

You stole HabboRing's concept and made it 9 times worse, how the hell can you say that?

Auks1
15-07-2009, 04:31 PM
You stole HabboRing's concept and made it 9 times worse, how the hell can you say that?
How did i make it worse? and i agree i did copy Habboring and i think everyone knows that, but i turned it into something bigger with unique content. 9x worse? yeh ok as the owner shut it down as there were better sites out there? which was habborator and habboarchive....

NitromeGamer
15-07-2009, 04:46 PM
iFrames arn't working in IE =(
But the overall layout looks nice =D

iDenning
15-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Are you trying to say their using your layout or something?
Nope, im on about the downloadable ones lol

Pyroka
15-07-2009, 06:05 PM
layouts a bit bright, but its nice. I think darker text and thennn less of the light blue, cuz its really hard to see. The rest is pretty nice, but its a bit too light.

Like your introduction to the thread as well, that was pretty nice. Next time, remember to post the site link ;)

Maczorx
15-07-2009, 09:34 PM
How did i make it worse? and i agree i did copy Habboring and i think everyone knows that, but i turned it into something bigger with unique content. 9x worse? yeh ok as the owner shut it down as there were better sites out there? which was habborator and habboarchive....

Well for one they actually knew what they were doing and developed a lot of useful scripts unlike you.

Joshh
15-07-2009, 11:08 PM

Excuse me, nobody copied you - you copied HabboRing, HabboRing was the first and unique one, you're the reason that they became ununique and closed.

What you did is download everything from HabboRing, put it on HabboArchive and added a few extra things that people released.

Also you didn't turn it into something bigger with unique content, your content is full of spelling mistakes and it has everything HabboRing had with what a few more layouts that people released?

Just face it, HA isn't as big as it used to be unless you start developing your own things.

Auks1
16-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Excuse me, nobody copied you - you copied HabboRing, HabboRing was the first and unique one, you're the reason that they became ununique and closed.

What you did is download everything from HabboRing, put it on HabboArchive and added a few extra things that people released.

Also you didn't turn it into something bigger with unique content, your content is full of spelling mistakes and it has everything HabboRing had with what a few more layouts that people released?

Just face it, HA isn't as big as it used to be unless you start developing your own things.
So you know we are not developing anything? you have no idea what is going on. So i wouldn't say stuff like that if you have NO idea what is going on which you can't see.

Fehm
16-07-2009, 02:21 PM
So you know we are not developing anything? you have no idea what is going on. So i wouldn't say stuff like that if you have NO idea what is going on which you can't see.

Just/... Not again tbh... :P Bored of all the changes atm, nothing unique

Maczorx
16-07-2009, 02:39 PM

You don't have the skills to make anything that's how we know.

Joshh
16-07-2009, 03:41 PM

Look, we both know you have nothing going on so just drop the act.

Auks1
17-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Look, we both know you have nothing going on so just drop the act.
Lol well you are both wrong, i have a few new custom scripts in the making, and who says i had to make them? i know i can't code PHP, but i have good mates that can.

GoldenMerc
17-07-2009, 11:54 AM
oh stop arguing, barely anything is unique in Habbo / fansites anymore, due to the fact of people will just copy your content, never the less even so if Habboarchive stole stuff from HabboRing it defiantly got bigger than Habbo Ring and to be honest i think it had better content in the end.

Auks1
17-07-2009, 11:57 AM
oh stop arguing, barely anything is unique in Habbo / fansites anymore, due to the fact of people will just copy your content, never the less even so if Habboarchive stole stuff from HabboRing it defiantly got bigger than Habbo Ring and to be honest i think it had better content in the end.
Thank you and yeh that is all i was trying to say, but others don't tend to get it, and specialy the people that are making a resource site that try to put there rivals down.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!