PDA

View Full Version : Forum Profile Pages

J0SH
15-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Is it possible you can make it so we can customize our pages now?

As I don't think we've many V.I.P. +'s left anymore.

Yonder
15-07-2009, 04:51 PM
I highly doubt it, i actually turned them off as i hate the way some people make them lol. But apart from that, i believe giving out VIP(+) features for free will let forum competitions down. VIP(+) are about the only non-habbo competition prizes for us non-habbo players. Giving out the features will just render the competitions pointless.

In my opinion i would say no, plus the fact some people have paid for VIP for months and months to both support Habbox and to have VIP features :P But on the supporting Habbox side, it wouldn't be very nice for management then to thank them buy giving out the features they have been charged for.

If they do decide to do this i think this will be in a year or so when members VIP memberships run out.

J0SH
15-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Some people like Mint have 5 years of VIP+ and now that there's no way we can buy features the forum lacks any really. Unless it's implented into the ranking system, say 9,000 posts?

Pyroka
15-07-2009, 05:05 PM
I think implementing it into the ranking system would be alot more efficient, and if many people are hitting it then just up it a bit, make a bit of fun out of it. :P

But yeah I completely agree with Skepta, I'd like to customise my profile but I cant and probably never will cuz VIP+ is so hard to get. You should make it so you can win 3 months of VIP or 2 months of VIP+, that'd be so much better. I remember actually buying 2 or 3 months VIP and the guy administrating (I think it was nvrspk4), offered me VIP+ instead since it'd be nicer.

But yeah... slightly went off on one there. I'd say ranking system, but it'd have to be pretty hiiigh.

CHA!NGANG
15-07-2009, 05:13 PM
The main reason I bought VIP+ was because of this feature, so I don't think just giving out to members would be fair, and lots of people do still have VIP+ actually. I agree with two posts above, maybe 10,000 posts and above get it .

Pyroka
15-07-2009, 05:19 PM
CHA!NBANG<3

But yeah I aint seen many members with VIP+, I'd love a list of how many members still have it cuz it really can't be many.

J0SH
15-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Yeah I know you bought it at the time for the feature, but we can't get VIP anymore and you got your moneys worth. But now that we can't get VIP+ anymore I don't see what the big deal is with letting everyone customize their page.

Pyroka
15-07-2009, 06:36 PM
He said he wouldnt mind 10k people getting it Josh :P

J0SH
15-07-2009, 06:46 PM
That's a bit deep, I reckon they should make it 6,830 posts *cough*

Pyroka
15-07-2009, 06:47 PM
LOL wink wink. Nah its the same for rep viewing so I think it should be 10k or more. It could be 20k, if they were tight. Thing is VIP+ was very hard to get, so it can't be an easy thing to achieve.

J0SH
15-07-2009, 06:51 PM
I suppose it aint that bad, I'll do a jesus and get 20k in 3 months then I'll be on 26k posts so it won't be that bad.

Pyroka
15-07-2009, 06:53 PM
jesus was hardcore for his spamming, how he did it I just dont know. I'm trying to get 10k for the end of this week, I know I probably wont be able to but if I can finish today with 500 then just maybe.

J0SH
15-07-2009, 06:55 PM
i can do it too you kno

Pyroka
15-07-2009, 06:57 PM
I know you can. Anywee, what they should do for a definete decision is put a poll for VIP+ only to answer, like a usergroup poll, I'm sure that can be done, and see whether they'd allow a certain amount of posts to get the profile feature. You never know, they might say yes. :D

Yoshimitsui
15-07-2009, 06:59 PM
I don't think its fair even placing it into the ranking system, as some people post alot more than others, the older ones have so much more advantage and it would obviously be placed right at the top ranks and you have those that have spammed there way through the forums so much. It would be better to have it eventually placed into donator or VIP if it were to return in some form in the future.

J0SH
15-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I definately hope they consider it too though, I hate everyones plain pages, I remember when I did have a month VIP+ I had a well sick page :(

I hope it's implented into donator, but wouldn't it be looked into as a feature? Unless it's a free feature so Habbo don't moan about selling features. After all you're just selling the username, but get page customization for fr33.

Pyroka
15-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I definately hope they consider it too though, I hate everyones plain pages, I remember when I did have a month VIP+ I had a well sick page :(

Sammee, mine was purple and tartan and COOL. :D

I don't think its fair even placing it into the ranking system, as some people post alot more than others, the older ones have so much more advantage and it would obviously be placed right at the top ranks and you have those that have spammed there way through the forums so much. It would be better to have it eventually placed into donator or VIP if it were to return in some form in the future.

Aww :( Well give the members who will be affected a poll to see what they think, I think thats the fairest way of doing it.

J0SH
15-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Mine had a cool repeated background pattern thingy with nice borders & stuff was so epic. Please bring it back :(

lick
15-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Anyone see nvrs? thats why i have it turned off

J0SH
15-07-2009, 07:40 PM
It's safe Graham, his profile is back to default.

Immenseman
15-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Aww, I remember ---MAD--- gave me VIP+ when I was AGM :(

Yonder
15-07-2009, 09:32 PM
It would be better to have it eventually placed into donator or VIP if it were to return in some form in the future.

Sulakes/Habbos policy/rules denies us that option. This thread touches on the competitions and how to make more of them so non-habbo users of the forum can win VIP(+).

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=590020

nvrspk4
15-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Anyone see nvrs? thats why i have it turned off

When was mine customized? Ever? Unless Jin did it :S

It would be really annoying if EVERYONE's page was changed.

Maybe. There will probably be an opportunity for people to buy VIP again in December. Though I'm trying to get in touch with Sulake HQ to at least argue this out and get a straight answer about why they did it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!