PDA

View Full Version : ive posted before but now its got further.. +REP.

Nxrissa
15-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Right ok. so i said about him i didnt no what to do and everything. im getting to know adil quite well. but i did a stupid thing of telling him about a month and a half ago of telling him i liked him more than a friend. so i dont no what to do now. because im not sure if he still dont like me in that way or not. because then i didnt no him all that well and now we always talk to each other. im meeting up with friday and everytime i see him i feel like i want to go up to him and hug him. but i cant because he would proberly think im some weirdo ;P.
(the only time ive hugged him was when he found out he was head boy and it was a brief hug) Lol. what do you think i should do ? i just dont no what to do and its really bugging me now. ill +rep xo.

Wahey
15-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Heck, a hugs not bad so give him one and see where it goes

Pyroka
15-07-2009, 06:09 PM
HUG HIM TO DEATH.

LuketheDuke
15-07-2009, 06:11 PM
honesty is the best policy, and it sounds like you have been so id tell this chappy that it wasnt easy telling him your feelings and you need a response to know where you stand with him.

it isnt like pushy or anything as itd be mean to keep you im limbo by ignoring what you said. good luck!

Nxrissa
15-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Heck, a hugs not bad so give him one and see where it goes

Lol i just dont want to feel like a lemon. and i really dont want people to know i like him only my closest friends know atm and i dont want it going around the scool some of my friends are already suspicious and well if they see me give him a good hug. hmm. be a bit obvious ;/
though i dont want to hug him lol ALOT

HUG HIM TO DEATH.

if i could i would pause time so no one would no. and i wont be known as his stalker :) but not to death :'(

honesty is the best policy, and it sounds like you have been so id tell this chappy that it wasnt easy telling him your feelings and you need a response to know where you stand with him.

it isnt like pushy or anything as itd be mean to keep you im limbo by ignoring what you said. good luck!

Thanks for the good advice though im slightly confussed by the end bit.
i just dont want to seem like im forcing him to like me if you get what i mean xo.

LuketheDuke
15-07-2009, 06:29 PM
kinda mean that youve told him where you stand so he needs to respond to this as otherwise you'll only be confused and possibly hurt further.

its respectful to you if you know his feelings too and id say that:eusa_danc

Nxrissa
15-07-2009, 07:07 PM
do you think i should say to him by text or to his face ?

LuketheDuke
15-07-2009, 07:21 PM
do you think i should say to him by text or to his face ?

faceys if you can.

Absently
15-07-2009, 07:37 PM
i think you should leave the boy alone, if he liked you he'd tell you because he knows you like him. it's really annoying when somebody keeps telling you they like you when you clearly don't like them back and you feel pressured into liking them.

Nxrissa
15-07-2009, 09:27 PM
i dont no if hes getting annoyed i told him once breifly over text. and well ill just have to see what happens

Nxrissa
17-07-2009, 01:24 PM
sorry for double post.
hm i met up with adil today. it was good and he was really easy to talk to and friendly.
and well he stopped the bus i needed to get on which was pulling away. but i just accidently sent him the text i was meant to send to my best friend that i wanted to hug him more and stuff and i really wish he liked me back and stuff like that. im so embaressed and he text me back and said aw dw people make mistakes i do it all the time but i dont think hes quite caught on yet lol.
why is it everytime i like someone they dont like me back ?
proberly because im uglay just wished they would see through that.

Nxrissa
17-07-2009, 11:02 PM
ok sorry for triple post i dont mean it swear.
ill show you what i have said.
well this ime im gonna get on with and see where i stand fair enough if you say no xo i really really like you i think about you all the time. i understand if you say no because its up to you who you like and who you dont. and im not sure you like me n this way but i cant help that i do. atleast you no you friendly smile is appreciated. :) ok so i suppose here it goes. maybe if we could try being more than friends or maybe not or start seeing each other.

that was what i sent. then it took 6 hours to reply to that while ibetween someone interfering!!! IHATE HER!!!!!!!

anyway.

he sent.

*its ok no worries but kno its reli reli hard to say no to a person like you u are such a wonderful person, you are such a friend and i cant see you uspet. but we still can be good friends and proberly we will think this in the future and i dont no what else to say but i really that your not uspet with me xxxxxx

and then i sent back

i shouldnt of said anything atleast i know where i stand now. i appreciate what you said and everything and i know you proberly perfer other people at school such as emma bareham . i just thought well its summer and id just ask. i felt like taking a risk i was just worried because it took 6 hours for you to text back. ill just look at the part where it says proberly maybe in the future and hope. if u suddenly choose to like me let know ;) x

Glen Coco
11-08-2009, 10:04 PM
ok sorry for triple post i dont mean it swear.
ill show you what i have said.
well this ime im gonna get on with and see where i stand fair enough if you say no xo i really really like you i think about you all the time. i understand if you say no because its up to you who you like and who you dont. and im not sure you like me n this way but i cant help that i do. atleast you no you friendly smile is appreciated. :) ok so i suppose here it goes. maybe if we could try being more than friends or maybe not or start seeing each other.

that was what i sent. then it took 6 hours to reply to that while ibetween someone interfering!!! IHATE HER!!!!!!!

anyway.

he sent.

*its ok no worries but kno its reli reli hard to say no to a person like you u are such a wonderful person, you are such a friend and i cant see you uspet. but we still can be good friends and proberly we will think this in the future and i dont no what else to say but i really that your not uspet with me xxxxxx

and then i sent back

i shouldnt of said anything atleast i know where i stand now. i appreciate what you said and everything and i know you proberly perfer other people at school such as emma bareham . i just thought well its summer and id just ask. i felt like taking a risk i was just worried because it took 6 hours for you to text back. ill just look at the part where it says proberly maybe in the future and hope. if u suddenly choose to like me let know ;) x

Not being harsh, but you seem abit desperate and the 'you probably prefer other people at school such as emma bareham' makes you seem abit pathetic.
I know it's hard when you like someone and they don't like you back but try to not come past as obsessive.

xo

BlueLord
15-08-2009, 03:49 PM
I honestly don't think telling him again would be a bad idea, maybe if you feel nervous about telling him in person you may find it easier texting him, or emailing him, just so you can be precise about what you want to say, and he's clear about how you feel.

Just a thought.

Just don't let it get you down - There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!