PDA

View Full Version : Want easy money?

Skajo
16-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Put it on Portsmouth getting relegated.

5/1 with totesport and Coral.

I've put a tenner on, it's a guarantee. I'll direct you all to this thread in May next year.

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Moderator): Thread closed as virtual duplicate of thread posted here:
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=630957

DavidDaveDavid
16-07-2009, 01:48 PM
hull are going down too

Arron
16-07-2009, 03:36 PM
i have no idea how to bet lol.

£10 with 1/5 odds will get me?

Skajo
16-07-2009, 04:35 PM
£2

Why would you bet on those odds?

My bet is winning me £50. It's a no brainer. I would've put more on if I could afford it.

CHA!NGANG
16-07-2009, 04:36 PM
It will get you £60 cash. Portsmouth aren't going down I don't think.

Skajo
16-07-2009, 04:38 PM
It will get you £60 cash. Portsmouth aren't going down I don't think.
It will win me £50.

Portsmouth are 100% going down, there's no yes or no or I think about it. I'm sorry but this is a fact now. I don't usually say things like this but it's fact. If your 'opinion' is different then your 'opinion' is wrong. Portsmouth are playing in the Championship next year.

DavidDaveDavid
16-07-2009, 04:44 PM
what are the odds on both hull and portsmouth going down? portsmouth have made 66million in the last 12months not including crouch for 12million so they have a lot to spend.

Skajo
16-07-2009, 04:49 PM
what are the odds on both hull and portsmouth going down? portsmouth have made 66million in the last 12months not including crouch for 12million so they have a lot to spend.
Debt, debt, debt. And who would want to go to Portsmouth anyway?

Andeeh
16-07-2009, 04:59 PM
na i think they will survive

CHA!NGANG
16-07-2009, 05:04 PM
It will win me £50.

Portsmouth are 100% going down, there's no yes or no or I think about it. I'm sorry but this is a fact now. I don't usually say things like this but it's fact. If your 'opinion' is different then your 'opinion' is wrong. Portsmouth are playing in the Championship next year.

It will win you £50, but you will get £60 as 5/1 means you win 5 times your amount plus the amount you betted which is £10. Also, please don't patronise me. My opinion is my opinion, and I think they will stay up. It's not 100% as they aren't down at the moment are they and I think they will stay up. I know about Portsmouth a bit because my friend plays for them and will get first team football next year and i've talked to him about them and how they think they will do. -rep for being patronising and saying something very stupid (refurring to when you said my opinion is wrong as it's my opinion and it can't be wrong unless something has happened that has prooved it wrong).

-Heart
16-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Put it on Portsmouth getting relegated.

5/1 with totesport and Coral.

I've put a tenner on, it's a guarantee. I'll direct you all to this thread in May next year.

It will win me £50.

Wow I'll **** in my pants if they don't. Actually, I'll say that if Portsmouth don't go down - you have to put "I love Harry so much, I once ****ed on his face" in your signature.

ROLL ON MAY!!

Skajo
16-07-2009, 06:17 PM
I'll do that. I'll bungee jump or do something scary or whatever if Portsmouth don't go down. It is a fact.

OH, and to the other dude who tried correcting me about the bet but I then corrected him, you were patronising me to start off with. I wasn't aiming to patronise you, nor did I read that chunk of god awful text you wrote, I am actually trying to have a laugh. You don't post in here often so you wouldn't know but I'm not serious about people's opinions being worthless.

Nevertheless, PORTSMOUTH FOOTBALL CLUB WILL BE RELEGATED.

I'll go round Sheffield city centre telling every person individually that I'm a homosexual and have sex with dogs if they don't.

CHA!NGANG
16-07-2009, 06:39 PM
I've been a member longer than you have and I do post here often, but even if I'm not posting I read the forum a lot and I didn't really find you saying my opinion is worthless funny...

Explain how I was patronising you? One of my uncles works in a betting shop, so I know how they work and technically you get £60 back from a 5/1, £10 bet. Also, 6 lines is hardly 'God awful text'is it.

I can see how you'd think Portsmouth would get relegated, and there not very strong approaching the next season and may go down yeah, but it's not guarenteed, and I personally don't think it will happen, that is all I'm saying and you saying I am wrong for saying that is quite patronising and arrogant I think.

Anyway, by May we will see and you might just end up doing some of that stuff :P!!

Skajo
16-07-2009, 06:44 PM
I said I'll win £50, which I will. You then tried to correct me by saying I'll get £60. Which again, I will, but you wanted to get one over on me for some reason. Anyway, I've been a member for longer than you I can assure you - ignore this account ;).

Portsmouth will go down, I guarantee it. I will pay everyone who regularly visits the sports forum £10 of my own money if they don't.

CHA!NGANG
16-07-2009, 06:51 PM
i have no idea how to bet lol.

£10 with 1/5 odds will get me?

I said I'll win £50, which I will. You then tried to correct me by saying I'll get £60. Which again, I will, but you wanted to get one over on me for some reason. Anyway, I've been a member for longer than you I can assure you - ignore this account ;).

Portsmouth will go down, I guarantee it. I will pay everyone who regularly visits the sports forum £10 of my own money if they don't.

Noo lol. There was a mix up :P I was telling Dwayne how much he would get, and was replying to that not your post. I didn't even see your post until after I posted mine as they were posted at the same time. I can assure you I wasn't correcting you.

Fair enough if you have another account, But I wouldn't say I haven't posted much as I think 2 years is enough really.

Anyway, Fair enough if you think they will go down, they will probably finish in the bottom 5/6 but I personally don't think they will. Anyway, not going to post here anymore as it's taking your thread completely off topic lol.

StefanWolves
16-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Sorry I have to agree with Adam, I think Portsmouth will go down, along with Hull & Burnley.

(I hope, anyway :))

e5
16-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Tottenham, stoke and wolves will go down imo.

StefanWolves
16-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Tottenham, Stoke? bold statement.

Skajo
17-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Tottenham, Stoke? bold statement.
You just can't keep away, can you?

It's a wrong statement, btw :P

Browney
17-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Sorry I have to agree with Adam, I think Portsmouth will go down, along with Hull & Burnley.

(I hope, anyway :))

You wouldn't prefer Brum to go down? I agree with you anyway, I despise Burnley.

StefanWolves
17-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Really people think that because I support Wolves I should dislike Birmingham for the reason that they're a 'local' team, when they're really not lol, it is sort of, but nothing like that of West Brom. I only dislike Brum for their fans, that's all. ;P

TickTockTickTock
26-02-2010, 11:48 AM
http://denilsonellie.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/123winner.gif

Adamm
26-02-2010, 11:50 AM
and the winner is...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!