PDA

View Full Version : As the end of the V7 generation draws to a close..

-:Undertaker:-
17-07-2009, 01:58 AM
You can see now now many version 7 rares are left to be released into circulation now and within a year or so they should all be in circulation. The first item which started this era off was the Fire Dragon Lamp (Red Dragon Lamp) which was released in early 2005 for 25 credits in the rares section of the catalogue on the United Kingdom hotel.

I remember when these rares were being released and public opinion turned sourly against them in the end, but has recently experienced a revival as they become rarer (Green Wooly Pillow, Pistachio Ice Cream Machine, Habbo Wind Turbine, Serpent of Doom and so on..) and as Collectables have replaced them, many are now starting to prefer the version 7 rares.

United Kingdom Hotel

Pillows
10/10 in circulation.

Dragons
10/10 in circulation.

Smoke Machines
10/10 in circulation.

Fans
10/10 in circulation.

Ice Cream Machines
10/10 in circulation.

Rollers
10/10 in circulation.

Laser Gates
6/10 in circulation.

Pillars
6/10 in circulation.

Marquees
5/10 in circulation.

Oriental Screens
5/10 in circulation.

Spaceship Doors
8/10

-----
Total: 90/110 in circulation.

Overall this generation of rares has, and is to bring 110 items into the hotel, with the majority now in circulation. Below you can see all the V7 rares that still remain to be released into circulation, of which we know the Violet Laser Gate is to enter our hotel in August.

http://www.iaza.com/work/090717C/whatsleftuk3132549932-iaza.gif

In conclusion, what was your favourite collection out of the eleven ranges?

Blinger1
17-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Probably the spaceship doors.

Marquees, Pillars and Oriental Screens are all pointless things.

Actually, the rollers were probably the best tbh.

Mr-Trainor
17-07-2009, 06:47 AM
Monos/spaceship doors followed by pillows :)
you know, there's currently a comp which ends Tuesday to win an unreleased mono. I wonder which one it is :P that pink one looks too much like the current one or did you use the wrong image? Lol :S

17-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Monos/spaceship doors followed by pillows :)
you know, there's currently a comp which ends Tuesday to win an unreleased mono. I wonder which one it is :P that pink one looks too much like the current one or did you use the wrong image? Lol :S

That monolith is the fucsia coloured one, very similar to the pink though. As for the results i'm quite suprised, i'd of thought as in past polls the Dragon Lamps/Pillows would lead still, for sure not the fans which used to be hated. The fans are my personal favourite though. :)

JACKTARD
17-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Dragon lamps, lazers and monoliths

One more monolith will be entering circulation very soon.
as a prize for a sci fi comp

Black_Apalachi
18-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Oh wow I remember splashing out and buying two Redragons from the catalogue :P. It's the only catalogue rare I've ever judged correctly as to whether it would become popular or not (besides, I loved it anyway :D).

Out of all the collections, I never liked the Screens or Marquees and I didn't really like the Fans Smokes until the more recent ones (Endor/Green and Pluto/Purple). I'm not sure about Lasers (I did go out to the shop for a red one :P) but I always thought they'd be a million times better if the lasers on them matched their colour rather than all being red and the original Monolith was the only good one imo. Anyway, I think my top two would have to be the ICMs and the Dragons.

Dragons are my ultimate favourite because unlike with the other sets, there's no colour that I don't like :).

Mr-Trainor
18-07-2009, 08:08 AM
I hate the green dragon :P

18-07-2009, 01:46 PM
My favourite dragon is the Elf Green Dragon Lamp, it goes with just about any room but the Jade Dragon Lamp is nice aswell.

Black_Apalachi
18-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Yeah, mine's either Black or Red (stick with the original ;)). The Sea Dragon is probably my least favourite, but I remember when they were first revealed in that quest room - I liked them a lot then :D.

Mr-Trainor
18-07-2009, 02:27 PM
I like the jade dragon more than any other, although purple is very nice too :P

..moi....
20-07-2009, 09:37 AM
I Like The Spaceship Doors And The Marquees

:DBeth:D
03-08-2009, 09:30 AM
i like the lasers especially the blue/purple

Lew
05-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Icms, Pillows + Dragons, but as I can only vote one the ICMS :D

kieranlee999
09-08-2009, 10:21 AM
i love rollers because you can stack furni and make a go kart track and other stuff

Orangeesh
12-08-2009, 08:57 PM
well the dragon lamps have to be the coolest out of the range.
I mean look how much the purple has gone to in the past.

The marquees and screens, well they just failed imo.

ashyboy999
12-08-2009, 10:20 PM
the icms shame i cant have my favourite flavour though chocolate too dear :(. both the 2 remaining monos look like the others that light blue one looks like the payday aqua

green laser looks so cool but my second best are pillows and 3rd dragons

Deathix
15-08-2009, 03:42 AM
Just like to say this is probs the most usefull thread iv seen :D

I aslso can't wait for the rest of the lazers to come out.

..moi....
15-08-2009, 12:16 PM
You've said that there is 6 pillars but i only thought there was 5

Pink
Rock
Greek
Atlanean
Terrocotta

Whats The Sixth One?

syko2006
15-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Laser gates and dragon lamps! :P

15-08-2009, 02:48 PM
You've said that there is 6 pillars but i only thought there was 5

Pink
Rock
Greek
Atlanean
Terrocotta

Whats The Sixth One?

The Dark Ages Pillar is owned by a member of the public although this is largely unknown.

Ajthedragon
15-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Sky Dragon is hot (L)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!