PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 console.

efq
17-07-2009, 06:13 PM
I just have a few questions before I purchase this Xbox 360.

It is a Xbox 360 Premium Console - Is this most basics you get when your purchase it brand new from a shop? (Minusing headset and live)

Xbox 360 Premium - Boxed

The Item Is In Very Good Condition

ALL Boxed

HDMI PORT & 60GB HDD

Includes: Wireless Controller, Power Lead, AV Cable,
£120 for it, worth it?

Oleh
17-07-2009, 06:19 PM
No the Arcade is the most basic, you dont get a hard drive, but you get everything else

I would advise you to buy from a shop, because if that breaks what you are buying, you are screwed i think

efq
17-07-2009, 06:29 PM
No the Arcade is the most basic, you dont get a hard drive, but you get everything else

I would advise you to buy from a shop, because if that breaks what you are buying, you are screwed i think
No I mean the basics you would get if you purchased the Xbox 360 Premium (60gb) console.

I'd have to find out about if it breaks.

PaulMacC
18-07-2009, 01:47 AM
I'd buy from the shop, he's basically selling a premium xbox360 console and making it sound like he's throwing stuff in when you get all that stuff with it.

Oleh
18-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Lol, the HDMI port is on the xbox itself, as is the hard drive

Richie
18-07-2009, 02:43 AM
umm i would buy in store aswell buying it off someone online / a friend isn't really good considering if it breaks (which you will always have an xbox that will break) then you can't send it off to the xbox company for it to be repaired. if i were you mate i'd save up another 50£ and buy a brand new xbox plus on the good side you know it breaks you won't need to worry bout getting it fixed also it will come with alot more than that guy offers and it wont be secound hand.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5666793/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX.htm

efq
18-07-2009, 12:33 PM
umm i would buy in store aswell buying it off someone online / a friend isn't really good considering if it breaks (which you will always have an xbox that will break) then you can't send it off to the xbox company for it to be repaired. if i were you mate i'd save up another 50£ and buy a brand new xbox plus on the good side you know it breaks you won't need to worry bout getting it fixed also it will come with alot more than that guy offers and it wont be secound hand.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5666793/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX.htm
Amazon is £159 thanks :P

So it isn't really possibly a good idea to buy it online from someone. So the only best way is to buy brand new?

Monkwrestler
18-07-2009, 01:28 PM
If your feeling brave sure why not but I wouldn't want to risk a RROD tbh

Jord
19-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Wow...

Your getting a good deal if you ask me..

My arcade cost £120 After ellite got RROD, Came with no controller no HHD and no mic

So I'd say very good deal

And yes its the basic stuff minus the live and headset I think it should come with headset?

Oleh
19-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Omg, you didnt get a controller or mic :O, i got mine brand new for £110 and it came with them

GoldenMerc
19-07-2009, 10:30 AM
I got a arcade of ebay brand new for £75 in november, god knows how i think it was stolen as the security tag was still on the actual box and stuff, altho i only got a controller with it i think

efq
19-07-2009, 04:22 PM
I got an xbox 360 (60gb) and stuff brand new with a new mobile deal lol. Like my 4th phone lol (still love my duel sim tho)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!