PDA

View Full Version : Train Fares/Tickets.

Toughened
18-07-2009, 05:35 PM
I was just looking on the internet for train fares from Liverpool to Blackpool because me and some friends want to go for a day out at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. It costs on the Internet about £15 for a return ticket but it's a load of hassle getting money off my friends to book the tickets online.

I was wondering can you buy a Train ticket at the train station (that sounds really dumb) but I mean like is it a lot of hassle etc. Oh and also is it dearer to do it at the train station and if so, how much dearer?

+Rep to helpful replies.

Jackk
18-07-2009, 05:51 PM
you can buy the tickets at the train station and no it isnt a hassle, just have to que up and stuff. i dont know how much dearer it may be.
i went to blackpool last friday on a return and that was like 16 quid and i live in manchester. the tickets are usually are 13-17 pound so not much more.

Toughened
18-07-2009, 06:06 PM
you can buy the tickets at the train station and no it isnt a hassle, just have to que up and stuff. i dont know how much dearer it may be.
i went to blackpool last friday on a return and that was like 16 quid and i live in manchester. the tickets are usually are 13-17 pound so not much more.

Thanks for that!
+Rep
EDIT: Need to spread sorry.

Captain
18-07-2009, 08:34 PM
its cheaper if you order online i believe

Monopoly
18-07-2009, 08:57 PM
it costs the same for me online or in station whenever i do it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!