PDA

View Full Version : Tm United Forever

Swinkid
18-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Anyone play it?

Want to get some guys together from hxf to make a team..

jackass
18-07-2009, 06:59 PM
I used to play it like every day last year - I got really good :D!

Haven't played it much at all this year though, I might start again.

Swinkid
18-07-2009, 07:02 PM
Please do start again, was thinking of a whole clan, site, servers, the lot. :)

Neil
18-07-2009, 07:45 PM
I used to play TMU, I downloaded Forever when it was released but my PC died and this one can't handle the lowest settings so I'm not on it anymore. xD

Swinkid
18-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Heh, unlucky. :P Lazerquest has got this running on there pc gaming lan area thingy :P so when i pay for gaming pass there, i play that alot..

syko2006
26-07-2009, 10:34 PM
I have forever. :D
PM me and we'll work summat' out? :D lol

efq
27-07-2009, 03:39 PM
I have it pirated so can only play LAN lalalaa :P

Swinkid
27-07-2009, 04:20 PM
I have it pirated so can only play LAN lalalaa :P

Get the retail version, by spending ur money and get the actual thing, to play with us ;]

efq
27-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Get the retail version, by spending ur money and get the actual thing, to play with us ;]
i just LAN with people, i cba to buy it

Skajo
29-07-2009, 01:20 PM
I have it, haven't played it in yonks though. Used to spend hours on end creating endless tracks.

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 02:24 PM
I have it, haven't played it in yonks though. Used to spend hours on end creating endless tracks.

Get back into it!! - I'm making a TM Community, i got a TM Server (:

-Heart
29-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Anyone play it?

Want to get some guys together from hxf to make a team..
I've got TrackMania NATIONS Forever which is free and online, but I don't know if this one is free.

This is quite annoying because I created a thread like this a while ago and nobody responded or seemed interested :P:rolleyes:.

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 02:39 PM
I've got TrackMania NATIONS Forever which is free and online, but I don't know if this one is free.

This is quite annoying because I created a thread like this a while ago and nobody responded or seemed interested :P:rolleyes:.

The server i'm running works with both nations and united forever. (:

-Heart
29-07-2009, 02:41 PM
The server i'm running works with both nations and united forever. (:
Oh brilliant how do I get on to it?

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Oh brilliant how do I get on to it?

It's not up 24/7 Just yet - I'm making the site first before i run it 24/7 (:

-Heart
29-07-2009, 02:54 PM
It's not up 24/7 Just yet - I'm making the site first before i run it 24/7 (:
Oh right ok. How is it going to work though? What would I have to join?

What's the site called?

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Oh right ok. How is it going to work though? What would I have to join?

What's the site called?

As the server is public - you wont have to join anything, but joining the forusm when its open would be great.

I Have the domain De-cayed.co.uk However, I have yet to get hosting for the website.

-Heart
29-07-2009, 03:05 PM
i just LAN with people, i cba to buy it
Download TrackMania NATIONS Forever. It's free and Swinkid says we can play altogether and it doesn't matter what game we have.

Sorry for double post.

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Download TrackMania NATIONS Forever. It's free and Swinkid says we can play altogether and it doesn't matter what game we have.

Sorry for double post.

Aslong as i keep the server in stadium / Nations Mode yes ;]

EDIT: Filter De-cayed Gaming For server, just put it online for awile, If you cant find it, click play online >> ALL >> United Kingdom >> England >> South West And De-cayed Gaming should be listed!

EDIT AGAIN: You can Join De-cayed server by clicking this link: tmtp://#join=de-cayed

-Heart
29-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Aslong as i keep the server in stadium / Nations Mode yes ;]

EDIT: Filter De-cayed Gaming For server, just put it online for awile, If you cant find it, click play online >> ALL >> United Kingdom >> England >> South West And De-cayed Gaming should be listed!

EDIT AGAIN: You can Join De-cayed server by clicking this link: tmtp://#join=de-cayed
Are we gonna all race at specific times? I'll go on the game now.

EDIT: Not up there?

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Are we gonna all race at specific times? I'll go on the game now.

EDIT: Not up there?

Give it ago now, hard to get it all working sometimes..

-Heart
29-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Give it ago now, hard to get it all working sometimes..
Yup De-Cayed Gaming found it. Nobody in the game, though.

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Yup De-Cayed Gaming found it. Nobody in the game, though.

I just joined ;]

efq
29-07-2009, 03:30 PM
ok lmao some how i have an account with them and it works online. I made it with steam when it came out ages ago so I guess I can online.

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 04:16 PM
The few games with you guys was pretty fun ;]

-Heart
29-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Says I'm not connected to the internet which is wierd :S. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Says I'm not connected to the internet which is wierd :S. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Are you trying to connect to our server?

If not - check ur cables, ports on ur router and firewall.

-Heart
29-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Are you trying to connect to our server?

If not - check ur cables, ports on ur router and firewall.
No I tried to log in and it said I was already connected, so I think it meant I was on it somewhere else. Only other place I would be on it though would be at my Mums (was on it there earlier) but my brother said that the computer was turned off so I couldn't of been online there. After it said that and I pressed ok, it said I wasn't connected to the internet. Was pritty wierd lol.

Any other direct information as to how I would check those things?

-Heart
29-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Thinking of organizing a big meet between everyone on here, like a union of the "team" we are going to form. We should figure out like a team name, captain ect. and stuff aswell Swinkid.

Swinkid
29-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Thinking of organizing a big meet between everyone on here, like a union of the "team" we are going to form. We should figure out like a team name, captain ect. and stuff aswell Swinkid.

it could be called De-cayed, me and you can be captains, alot of its already sorted.

-Heart
30-07-2009, 09:54 AM
it could be called De-cayed, me and you can be captains, alot of its already sorted.
Alright. Not overly keen on the name but, ok :P.

Will be sending out those PM's I told you about soon.

Swinkid
30-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Alright. Not overly keen on the name but, ok :P.

Will be sending out those PM's I told you about soon.

Cool :) I've been doing the website recently, all good! :) What are you going to be sayin in the PM's? O.o

-Heart
30-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Cool :) I've been doing the website recently, all good! :) What are you going to be sayin in the PM's? O.o
Just going to direct them to this thread and ask them if they want to be a part of the team. I think we should have like a meet tonight to work out each other's abilities ect.

When will the site be ready mate?

Swinkid
30-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Just going to direct them to this thread and ask them if they want to be a part of the team. I think we should have like a meet tonight to work out each other's abilities ect.

When will the site be ready mate?

Well im going to get the forum done first, thats main priority.

-Heart
30-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Well im going to get the forum done first, thats main priority.
Alright message me when it's all done and finished (the forum that is) :).

Neil
30-07-2009, 05:20 PM
I installed it again the other day, it's working quite well now, not sure how I'll be playing online as I only really play the single player stuff for leaderboard ranks. xD

-Heart
30-07-2009, 05:32 PM
I installed it again the other day, it's working quite well now, not sure how I'll be playing online as I only really play the single player stuff for leaderboard ranks. xD
Add me on MSN so we can keep in contact when we are all going online.

Forum is up by the way guys, Swink set it up earlier http://forum.de-cayed.co.uk/.

Sign-up ;).

-Heart
30-07-2009, 06:12 PM
My MSN is [email protected], forgot to put that :P.

Swinkid
30-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Link to the forums is now on the maitience page.

Please visit: Http://www.de-cayed.co.uk then click visit the forums to get to the forums.

-Heart
31-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Anyone else interested in this? Could do with some more members. Sign-up to the forum at http://www.forum.de-cayed.co.uk/.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!