but i think this pod previously used to be sold for 3c
but no longer remains in the cat
does this make the pod "Rare" Now
i have a screenie of what i mean
as im confused:)!

http://i27.tinypic.com/2qk5x6w.png

Black_Apalachi
18-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Sorry I haven't been on Beta much, is the top left one the one in question, and the two on the right are the ones in the catalogue?

Anyway from my memory of Pods, there was deffinitly a bright orange one and a dark brown one and I'm pretty sure there was also a lighter brown one, which looks like the one you're on about.

The only rare ones are the dark blue and yellow Pods.

I don't kow about Beta, but if you go on 'Old Habbo' and look at the Plasto section of the catalogue, all the furni have the exact same colours except for the Pods which are missing the dark blue and yellow :).

In conclusion, they must have removed that colour from the catalogue. Check if they've removed it for the other Plasto as well?

Edit: I've just gone on Beta myself and found that the light brown Pod has been removed as has the dark brown chair - the Plasto chair deal has also been gone for some time so you could call it a rare lol.

Sunflower
19-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Yeah, i thought that because i remember they used to be on sale. Some boy was trying to sell me them, then i realised i had 7 myself. Was just wondering since they was removed from cat so i guess they are counted as rares now unless it is an error which i doubt.

Alkaz
19-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Ive always traded them like normal pods. I think they removed a colour, there should be 10 coloured pods but only 7, the yellow and blue were removed ages ago now that one has obviously. Its the equivelant to the light brown plasto chair.

It has now rare value so its really just a norm... i think.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!