PDA

View Full Version : Safety Steps (Monthly Competition)

MissAlice
09-09-2004, 10:39 PM
The Habbo Way includes not using any hacking, scripting or editing programmes. Not stealing other habbo's credits or furniture. Not describing sexual acts to other habbo's. Not swearing or using sexually graphic terms or being racist. Not bothering people who don't want to talk to you. Not to give away, trade or sell your habbo. Not to type your password anywhere except in the 'Check in' box on any of the Habbo Hotel sites. To never ask other habbo's for their password, email addresses or other personal information. Not to the break the law in the hotel or talk others into breaking it.

Well as you may or may not know the internet can be a very dangerous place and unfortunately this is also very true of our beloved Habbo Hotel.

You may come across hackers who can behave very friendly trying to get your email address ready to hack your habbo and probably your pc too. Also people aren't always who they say they are. Be very wary of this. They may want to meet you. You should NEVER EVER agree to meet someone you only ever spoke to on the internet. Stay safe :)

Of course there are always going to be new scams around the hotels, even the wisest habbo can fall for the latest scam. Being scammed, hacked or maybe even banned because your hacker has broken 'The Habbo Way', can be extremely painful! Whether you’re rich or poor it hurts........... Believe me I know :(

Habbox would like you to produce a SAFETY ANIMATION giving advice on how to avoid any of the latest scams. Your animation for example might be about how to avoid getting viruses on your pc, or maybe one about trading your habbo account, basically any of the bad things that can take place around the hotels. The choice really is up to you.

Click here (http://www.geocities.com/habbo_twinkiez/emailscam.html) for an example of a safety movie made by Twinkiez .

Your animation doesn't have to be a Shockwave animation; it can also be a .gif animation or any other kind of animation.

How to enter:
You can enter either by replying to this post with a link to the animation you made, or by sending the animation to us at [email protected] , but make sure you put SAFETY ANIMATION in the subject line.

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.

The Prize:
At the beginning of each month we will select the best animation and this will be placed on the Safety Section on the Habbox site alongside your habbo name. We feel the reward for this privilege is a prize in itself but we also offer 30 credits of normals from our Donation room and we will give 20 reputation points for on this forum. Your chance of fame awaits you ;)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in one entry per calendar month. A winning entry will be selected within the first few days of each new month and the winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Habbox staff may enter this competition. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

September Winner
Justinjm with his 30 creds of furni from the Habbox Donation Room who now has 20 reputation points also.

Skitgraves
12-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Habbo Name: Skitgraves

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/634/360.gif

Da-Weasel
12-09-2004, 11:08 AM
:o
good warning
fanx for dat

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. Please read the forum rules then you wont be in trouble when you break them.

JustinJM
15-09-2004, 04:20 AM
Habbo Name: JustinJM

Flash Safety Movie (Version 1.3): http://www.angelfire.com/art2/justinjm/habbo_safety_movie1.3.html

EDIT: Version 1.3 fixes some bugs in the movie (Door overlapping mocha, number "3" stretched out, door out of placement, etc.)

br.michaels
23-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Hey! guys! i like ur animations! heres mine :)
http://www.angelfire.com/creep/habboxcomp

Hope You guys Like it :eusa_pray

Edit: Hey guys! I just upgraded my animation! as you probably remember it got really bad quality near the end because I was in a hurry to finish it. But I've gone over and changed it at the end :) So i hope this one is better! :eusa_pray

bondish
25-09-2004, 10:14 PM
i wud make one but i dont know how cud u tell me the programme i wud need plz

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!