PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Lottery

AgnesIO
19-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Fantastic idea!

Really nice idea for users, I would have entered when my account on habbo wasn't banned! Really nice idea, although I think it should be '2/3's of all payments' not a maxinum of 24hc - as what if 50 tickets are bought? Just my thought.

Check the threads on it here:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5928251#post5928251
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5928249

Thoughts?

Alkaz
19-07-2009, 06:07 PM
50 tickets cant be brought as there is a maximum of 32 spaces or what ever it is so I think when a set of numbers go, no one else can get.
But ye, I think that the percentage of how much you win should be greater.

AgnesIO
19-07-2009, 06:15 PM
50 tickets cant be brought as there is a maximum of 32 spaces or what ever it is so I think when a set of numbers go, no one else can get.
But ye, I think that the percentage of how much you win should be greater.

Well heres an idea:

1hc pure for a ticket of two numbers.
2hc pure if you want you to be the only person able to have those two numbers.
Pople who pay 1hc would have a different colour name than the 2hc people. Then more than 50 tickets could be sold, habbox make more profit, more people could enter, generally making it better.
Thoughts?

Sammeth.
19-07-2009, 08:55 PM
We decided to bring the Habbox Lottery back in May/June and now we finally have. We are using the old system, simply because it worked. If we want to expand the amount of tickets we sell we can always add an extra dice etc. For now we just wanted to test the waters. And as said above, the reason its a maximum jackpot of 24HCs is b ecause only 36 tickets can be sold maximum.

Alkaz
19-07-2009, 08:57 PM
I know what you are saying Dom C, that would make it more of a lottery but for the purpose of this and the ease its easier to keep it the same. Additionally, its the old game, so old rules should apply. Was fine then, will be fine now.

dogboy123
19-07-2009, 09:01 PM
I think its a great idea, it brings people to habbox, and also gives habbox the chance to gain some hcs to help the habbo based departments grow.

Alkaz
19-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Thats basically the reason Ben, to help donations in community based departments.
Departments get a healthy donation, one lucky person wins a large sum of furniture.

Winners all around, and if you dont win, you get the chance to win them back in the community competitions!

dogboy123
19-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Which is why its important that people support it :)

nvrspk4
20-07-2009, 06:33 AM
Well heres an idea:

1hc pure for a ticket of two numbers.
2hc pure if you want you to be the only person able to have those two numbers.
Pople who pay 1hc would have a different colour name than the 2hc people. Then more than 50 tickets could be sold, habbox make more profit, more people could enter, generally making it better.
Thoughts?

I think that'd be overcomplicated, to me it would make more sense to simply add in a die 1-3 or a third die if we wanted to increase the number of potential entries.

This is sort of our test run, we may consider running a three die lottery next.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!