PDA

View Full Version : Selling these...

StefanWolves
19-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Well when I was like 11, the PSPs were being released and I wanted one (didnt want it that much though, I think my dad wanted it more than me cause I never used it:P) and we ordered it off Ebay from Japan, baring in mind these weren't released in the UK or US at this time, but anyway, how much would I get for it? it's the first ever version of PSP, and I don't know how much I'd get for them, or what they're called (the newer PSPs are PSP3000's or something??) so yeah, what are the called and how much would I get for it with box and a few games?

Also, I have the first version of of DS, the big bulky horrible one, which I bought from the US, again I have no idea what I call them apart from the 'Old DS' (same as when I call my psp the 'Old psp' :P) so it's pretty much a pain selling them, i also have about 8 games for the DS, I don't have the box but I have a bag and protective gear for it n stuff. How much would I get for this DS? and what would I sell it as? as I can't exactly sell it as 'The old DS!'

The questions may seem nooby but they do actually make some sense.

BTW, these are both in perfect working order, and their a hardly any scratches on them also.

(I'm thinking about putting these on Ebay, I just need to know what to sell them as and how much, YOU CAN PUT AN OFFER ME A REASONABLE PRICE - IN THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BUYING, AND WE COULD GET TALKING ABOUT IT. :))

Thanks in advanceeee!!

Recursion
19-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Look under the battery for the model number, it'll be like "PSP-1001" or something. These are the most hackable too btw people.

StefanWolves
19-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Should that bump their price up a bit? :P

Recursion
19-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Maybe, don't know the situation on hacking the PSP-3000

StefanWolves
19-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Mine isn't the 3000, when I bought it, it had only been released in China for like a month, so it's most likely a PSP-1000, I'll check tomorrow. :P

I think my dad did actually flash it, I can remember him saying something about that he had to mess around with the battery, and that he flashed it... and now that he can play games off the memory stick?

Fehm
20-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Mine isn't the 3000, when I bought it, it had only been released in China for like a month, so it's most likely a PSP-1000, I'll check tomorrow. :P

I think my dad did actually flash it, I can remember him saying something about that he had to mess around with the battery, and that he flashed it... and now that he can play games off the memory stick?

Flashing will probably if anything, decrease the value. I reckon your looking at around £20-£30 for the PSP and £20 for the DS. The games however, I would sell separately!

.Zi
20-07-2009, 11:23 AM
I'll buy the psp alone, how much do you want.. No games or charger :P just the PSP... Open to offer.

Msn: [email protected]

StefanWolves
20-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Offer me boy, not on MSN atm so... :P

The Professor
20-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Flashing will probably if anything, decrease the value. I reckon your looking at around £20-£30 for the PSP and £20 for the DS. The games however, I would sell separately!

I disagree, people that are looking for a hacked one will quite happily pay a premium so they don't have to do it themselves. I was tempted to before I got mine!

I paid £60 for my fat PSP, it came with a hard case, original box with instructions/charger etc and 2 games. That was around a year ago so the price may have come down since then, I'd start it off at £45 and see how it goes :)

StefanWolves
20-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Yeah I think I'll put it up later, how much would I get for the DS? aint looking for much really. :P

The Professor
20-07-2009, 06:17 PM
The best way to gauge how much it's worth is to look at current auctions, especially the ones ending soon.

StefanWolves
20-07-2009, 08:58 PM
it's a bit hard when I don't know what to search for. :P PSP-1000? yes?

The Professor
20-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Nah that won't bring up many results, just type in PSP and look through them for ones like what you're selling. It'll probably have phat or fat in the description, that's what it's known by

StefanWolves
20-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Seen a couple for like £50, but I am really looking to sell the DS preferably, it's the old bulky one, no box or nothing, just DS, Charger, and a few games... :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!