PDA

View Full Version : Habbes - Wanting something to do?

Sluing
20-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey there,

Several weeks ago I purchased the domain "Habbes.net" and have yet to go through with completing something useful. I'm not too interested in fully taking on the responcibility of a Habbo website, though I'm giving those who are decent the opportunity to take it head on and develop something for whomever they wish.

I'd obviously take part in the project, though at this moment, I'm not wanting to take on a vast amount of responsibilities for the matter of life.

I currently design Habbo layouts, you can search the forum for my style in layouts and I know odds and ends of XHTML and CSS but I'm not master by NO means. I'm also a dork when it comes to content, so if you're into coding and whatnot, I'd surely be there for the content.

Also, I'm not wanting to hand this out to anyone who cannot do for themselves and support the website aside from the domain and hosting which is taken fully care of by me. So please, come to mind with sense in your head and the ability to target what you want and be able to establish it by yourself.

(Note: I'm not asking for someone to help me in opening a project, nor am I asking for them to take out all task. I am merely handing a free domain and hosting (Yet still will be in my hands), letting you complete whatever you want, offering whatever assistance I can and leaving it up to you to decide what you want me to stay in the project as.

Thanks,
Will

.:Tom-:.
20-07-2009, 08:41 PM
PM'ed :) :)

Sluing
20-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Oh ok, thanks..

Skajo
21-07-2009, 10:27 AM
PM me some of your work and I might talk to you about something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!