PDA

View Full Version : Hey I need some HONEST comments on my site CRITISCM WANTED!

cyborgo
10-09-2004, 02:27 AM
OK here is my site.

www.forgivenfantasy.tk

Before you start critising it for being rubbish here are the things I already know.

The images have long loading times I am working on it.

It is a rubbish layout becuase it is freewebs, I am working on moving to another hoster but unfortunetly I am very busy with other work at the moment.

OK let the critiscm roll in.

Arcanum
10-09-2004, 04:56 AM
I honestly like it, simple and nice, I am a fan of fantasy and defenitely like Final Fantasy and Chocobo racing :p Its very entertaining for some reason :D

cyborgo
10-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Coming soon:

Sephiroth page
Final Fantay general page
My artwork page
Flaming monkeys of doom page.. actually nah forget the last one.

Mr.Kylee
10-09-2004, 03:05 PM
aha i like it too gd job keep it up ;)

DJ Dut Chat
10-09-2004, 04:38 PM
its cool i like it so far keep it up

Mentor
10-09-2004, 08:43 PM
i often creiterzise, but i hav to say cidnidering u hav cheep old free webs tryoing to ruin the site at every turn its not half bad, i woudl suggets getting a better free host as teh main point, it runs abit slow but that cuz of freewebs again. ive never played alot of the FF games only 10 so i duno hwo teh content is realy,but it looks good, only suggetsion, maybe use teh iframe, so u ndt hav to relaod the whole page fdor every sub page?

cyborgo
12-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the good comments all, anyway I am trying to move to a new hoster ASAP but dont know who to use, I need a free hoster thats good so if you can reccomend one then please post it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!