PDA

View Full Version : Rule Number 12 And Other Things

Ezzie.
18-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Ok people stop saying "You can't trade because of rule number twelve"

It is at your own risk, so don't start making posts going

"OMG I'VE BEEN LIKE SCAMMED"

Also please stop being abusive/swearing and the "shutup noob" is really wearing out.

cheers, snap

find_out
18-07-2005, 07:57 PM
in other words you mean Me.. lol

EDITED BY FIND_OUT: Im Sorry For This Post, Please Read Here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=59322)

Ezzie.
18-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Not hinting but probs :p so please stop it and that goes to everyone

Sank
18-07-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm try to hold myself back.

Can't promise anything though.

Ezzie.
18-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Lol you can try

Zebila
18-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Snap you post a topic that stickys all the RuneScape rules yet you don't want us to inforce rule 12? Abit stupid.

Ezzie.
18-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Not really if you read on it; it says rule 12 i personally think is useless really, and i said it's your choice basically to abide by it or not but you'll have to face the consiquences actually :)

Drewar
18-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Ok people stop saying "You can't trade because of rule number twelve"

It is at your own risk, so don't start making posts going

"OMG I'VE BEEN LIKE SCAMMED"

Also please stop being abusive/swearing and the "shutup noob" is really wearing out.

cheers, snap
I love you my lovely moderator :heart:

Ezzie.
18-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Lol random hey?

Drewar
18-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Random as in my DJ name? Lol, that's me :D :o He knows who I am! :D

Clo
19-07-2005, 02:53 AM
I agree, sick of the rule 12.

Absently
19-07-2005, 03:07 AM
I do think ppl av got 2 stop swearing there might b younger kids on this forum and your swearing your head off lol

find_out
19-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Well We'll Stop "Rule Number 12" If You Lot Stop Trading Habbo > Runescape, Or Runescape > Habbo..

EDITED BY FIND_OUT: Im Sorry For This Post, Please Read Here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=59322)

Infrontation
19-07-2005, 09:05 AM
Well We'll Stop "Rule Number 12" If You Lot Stop Trading Habbo > Runescape, Or Runescape > Habbo..
Thats not a solution :) It's not up to you it's up to snapshot.. If you start to do it you will be probably be banned

Mohwar.
19-07-2005, 03:25 PM
i oready made my tasks i never sweared since anyway likey theres rule 12 :)

With out it People Would be Crazy lol

LesbianGhost
19-07-2005, 05:24 PM
I do think ppl av got 2 stop swearing there might b younger kids on this forum and your swearing your head off lol

I don't see any swearing at the moment? As the the younger kids comment, oh I could say so many sarcastic things about that.

Sank
19-07-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't see any swearing at the moment? As the the younger kids comment, oh I could say so many sarcastic things about that.

Theres been alot of swearing in the Runescape Forum.

ll

But I don't see why we can't.

Theres little 5-10 Year olds who walk to school, but pass my school, and they swear, and try to spit on us.. So if its about the little kids, they probably think its pathetic, and they're they're the ones swearing most probably.

cyborgo
21-07-2005, 01:57 PM
This is by far the MOST idiotic, stupid, immature and annoying post I have ever read in any forums I have ever been on.

You have NO right to let people break rules, you also sticky a post on the main page quoting the rules and now you give people permission to break them?

Just becuase you have fancy status doesn't mean you can act like you are the king of the internet and say that other peoples rules have no meaning.

You contradict yourself with this thread, also if you want flaming to stop then it isn't going to happen by saying this, it is going to happen by saying you AREN'T allowed to break rule 12.

It's another case of someone with power and their head stuck up their *Meep*.

Edit: And if you think rule 12 is stupid, well you know what? Tough. You think I enjoy most of the rules, no I really do wish I could account share with my friend becuase I trust him and he lives in an opposite time zone meaning he can play in the hours I can't but I can't do that becuase it's a rule.

Clo
21-07-2005, 05:38 PM
That wasn't very nice.. ;l

find_out
21-07-2005, 05:46 PM
This is by far the MOST idiotic, stupid, immature and annoying post I have ever read in any forums I have ever been on.

You have NO right to let people break rules, you also sticky a post on the main page quoting the rules and now you give people permission to break them?

Just becuase you have fancy status doesn't mean you can act like you are the king of the internet and say that other peoples rules have no meaning.

You contradict yourself with this thread, also if you want flaming to stop then it isn't going to happen by saying this, it is going to happen by saying you AREN'T allowed to break rule 12.

It's another case of someone with power and their head stuck up their *Meep*.

Edit: And if you think rule 12 is stupid, well you know what? Tough. You think I enjoy most of the rules, no I really do wish I could account share with my friend becuase I trust him and he lives in an opposite time zone meaning he can play in the hours I can't but I can't do that becuase it's a rule.
He Cant Give Permission/Tell them to break the rules, Like if 2 people are going to trade RS For Habbo You Cant Say your Not doing it can you? its up to them.

Iambikez
21-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Dude hes snapshot... he can do anything :p anyway, its not your forum, snap is the moderator so if you dont like it leave.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!