PDA

View Full Version : i hate this :(

Nxrissa
21-07-2009, 12:17 AM
i still really like adil.
i really really do just no that i doubt it would never happen. its been confirmed he dont like me. maybe theres a possibility in the future that it would work maybe. but theres a friend. i dont really like him more than a friend now but about in january / december time i used to really like him and like everyday be on his case to meet up at school. baring in mind hes in year 8 and im in year 10 well soon to be year 11. but yes i know that sounds wrong but honestly hes alot taller than me as im quite small anyway and hes mature for his age because alot of things have happend in his life. anyway tonight i been talking to him because he helped me out alot on friday with adil and we both started talking to each other alot and well i finally confessed i liked him back then and he said he did to. and i keep thinking why ?. why does this have to happen now. i said to him

N ariss aa . (Y) ... a pril is mч bab ee ;) x says:
*hm can i just ask something with a honest anwser ?
George says:
*Go for it.
*if you had liked me why was you hesitant about well meeting up
George says:
*I didn't think it'd work, and that it'd ruin everything, i could imagine a few people giving us sh*@#.
*exactly what i thought. ha i wish you were older lol. + well thing is it was only meet up like friends if you get what i mean lol
George says:
*xD Same, it'd be better.

deppressing. i know i dont like him more than that now. i still like adil. but i just wondered on all of your opinions
is that wrong ?

Soy
21-07-2009, 12:25 AM
he is too young + your going for too many boys you seem desperate lol

Dave,
21-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Hold out for Adil Narissa.....
You seem as though you like him more from what you said to me. I don't really think a year 11 and a year 9 getting together would be a good idea. 13/14 year old boys are quite imature no matter what they have been through. Like I said become better friends with Adil and hope that he falls for you because he likes you for your personality.

Nxrissa
21-07-2009, 12:57 AM
he is too young + your going for too many boys you seem desperate lol

i know it seems that way i was expecting a comment like this but i dont like him anymore than a friend now this was last year that i actually liked him that way.

Hold out for Adil Narissa.....
You seem as though you like him more from what you said to me. I don't really think a year 11 and a year 9 getting together would be a good idea. 13/14 year old boys are quite imature no matter what they have been through. Like I said become better friends with Adil and hope that he falls for you because he likes you for your personality.

i dunno if i made it clear that i dont like him more than a friend i used to like him in that way i suppose just not anymore i just wanted some opnions if that seemed wrong. proberly does now maybe when im older and i was in mid 20s proberly wouldnt be bad but yeh. i still like adil ALOT. i just feel like giving up on boys in genereal atm. hopefully. thanks for the advice

Absently
21-07-2009, 01:06 AM
I think you should give up on them both. When you keep pushing at guys they get annoyed and you lose them as friends :S you don't need to be in a relationship. being single is much more fun.

Nxrissa
21-07-2009, 01:17 AM
hm i see your point. its just ive never well what id say been in a decant relationship tbh out of the whole wow 3 or 4 relationships ive had. i might just give it time see what happens with adil i wont keep on at him ill just wait and see and be friends. wow i should really top posting my thoughts on hxf ill prob get abuse soon lol for posting to much lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!